Missouri 2020 HP/Hunting Rifle Regional Entry and Program

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Missouri 2020 HP/Hunting Rifle Regional Entry and Program

Post by Snake »

Okay Sport Fans, attached is the freshly approved regional entry form and program. Enter early. It's a great match, Dustin may appear and actually remain awake :ymdevil:
2020_Entry_and_Fee_Form_online-.pdf
2020 Match Program-regional.pdf
Caution SEE BELOW for updated and revised entry information and dates. The new dates are June-- 13-14 see below
When in doubt go to www.shootingstl.com (bench rest rifle club of St. Louis) and look at the schedule #-o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Snake on Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Missouri 2020 HP/Hunting Rifle Regional Entry and Program

Post by Snake »

TAKE NOTICE>>>>unless I get 25 commitments before March 1 this Regional will be cancelled. Thanks to the NRA and its blundering and Ridgeway. They may have killed off a great regional. Please send me your commitments ASAP I don't want to lose this match and maybe the entire HP silhouette program at my club
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

Yeah, I saw that the new Nationals dates overlapped with your regional. This seems to be the year for chaos and confusion for major matches! I'm hoping we can get all this craziness behind us this year and get to some stability again.

I'm not a HP shooter but I hope you have enough entries to keep the match running for this year and into the future. I've got your match on the Texas Silhouette calendar so hopefully you'll be able to pull in some Texans that aren't planning on going all the way up to Nationals.
Allen Corneau
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

Bob,

Is there any way to move this regional to July? That month just became very open for silhouette shooters.

Can you put this match in August on the years that the nationals are in Raton and in July on the years the nationals are in Ridgway?

Dustin
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Snake »

Dustin
I competed with several other events to get these dates because the nationals were set in July in Raton. In fact the NRA website still shows this. Our club calendar is filled with every manner of competition. If the Nationals were to go to Ridgeway when the schedule was being developed I had a chance of getting dates in June July or September. The club rule is that no changes will be made after the board approves the schedule. I will ask to move to open dates in September (19-20) or the 2nd week in June. The schedule has been printed and mailed back in November. I doubt I'll have any success but we'll see. But for now I need 25 commitments for August . Without those I'm stuck with canceling or doing the improbable and getting the Board to agree to moving the match, Thank you NRA and Ridgeway #-o
The good news is that I have 12 committed at this moment
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Post by cedestech »

Nice websight. Looks like a really nice range...
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: REVISED Missouri 2020 HP/Hunting Rifle Regional Entry and Program

Post by Snake »

ATTENTION ATTENTION
The Missouri Regional Date has changed from August 15-16 and conflicting with the Nationals to June 13-14; The AMENDED/REVISED/ CORRECTED ENTRY FORM and Program are below
2020_CORRECTED Entry_and_Fee_Form_online.pdf
2020 Match-regional program REVISED.pdf
If you sent in your entry on the old date just mark your calendar and let me know you are ok with the new date and we'll be fine, no need to redo nuttin'. Pass the word along
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cheapshot
B Poster
B Poster

Post by cheapshot »

Sounds great! Thanks for the update.
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Snake »

Just in case anyone missed the update and rescheduling of the Missouri Regional ....It is now on June 13-14. Please get your entries in as early as possible....I'm old and need lots of time to get ready :!!