American Silhouette Shooters in China

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

American Silhouette Shooters in China

Post by atomicbrh »

We have some competitors who periodically spend many weeks in China as part of their jobs. So, you may find this article interesting. I am not hot linking it because I do not want to give liberal ABC any additional hits. I knew this was going to come out because the coronavirus is a good vector to introduce DNA modifications. In addition to the bioweapons facility in Wuhan province, there are many nuts in China and other countries trying to create genetic mutations at home on their kitchen tables. Here is the article:

As ABC News reports, the director of the White House's Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP), in a letter to the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine, requested that scientific experts "rapidly" look into the origins of the virus in order to address both the current spread and "to inform future outbreak preparation and better understand animal/human and environmental transmission aspects of coronaviruses."
The White House has good reason to question the official story as expert virologist Dr. James Lyons-Weiler of the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge, showed and explained how the coronavirus' genetic sequence - which has been publicly released by China - contains a unique "middle fragment" encoding a SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) spike protein that appears, according to his genomic analysis, to have been inserted into the 2019-nCoV virus using "pShuttle" technology. This technique can only be done in a lab, as it has never occurred naturally in nature.
Last edited by atomicbrh on Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Merlin
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: American Silhouette Shooters in China

Post by Merlin »

All it will take to end civilization as we know it is one greedy scientist selling to a fanatic or a disgruntled lab employee or a martyr from (you name the religion) or perhaps even just a total accident..... Read The Stand by S King or The Andromeda Strain by Crichton and then watch a little TV about whats happening now....

Maybe I am just an alarmist and "this can't really ever happen..."
"Only God can judge me." Merlin

"Merlin..Your'e a rimfire whore." God

NRA Lever Action Silhouette - You get more clang for your bang with lever action silhouette.....
TSRA Lifer
NRA Patriot Patron Lifer
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

It does not take a scientist or lab to create a out of control, incurable virus. All it simply takes is a parent who wants to genetically modify his child to be 12 inches taller, 100 pounds heavier and more muscular and/or be more intelligent than anybody has ever been in his family. These deranged parents will buy the equipment, the vector virus and try it at home.
Another Dang 9
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Another Dang 9 »

Merlin, you left out 12 Monkeys.
Its a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.
NRA Endowment Member
Merlin
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Merlin »

Seriously scary sh*t. I am a Huge reader and one of my favorite genres is the apocalyptic/end of times/civilization. Huge selection of this type of scenario available. I have read 12 Monkeys and it scares the poo out of me - because it is totally within the real of possibility. Could actually happen tomorrow.

NRA Lever Action Silhouette - You get more clang for your bang with lever action silhouette.....
TSRA Lifer
NRA Patriot Patron Lifer
ppkny
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by ppkny »

Does this really belong on this forum?
ppkny
Merlin
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Merlin »

Woops. Sorry if you are offended....

TSRA Lifer
NRA Patriot Patron Lifer
ppkny
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by ppkny »

Not offended but what does this have to do with silhouette
ppkny
Merlin
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Merlin »

My apologies. I was unaware of the proper etiquette regarding subject matter discussed.

TSRA Lifer
NRA Patriot Patron Lifer
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

Sorry Bobby, but Dr. James Lyons-Weiler and the "Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge" are known whack-a-doodles that put out junk-science to further an anti-vaccine agenda.
8-}
ppkny wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:57 pm Not offended but what does this have to do with silhouette [?]
ppkny
Exactly what I was thinking. :|
Allen Corneau
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

Sorry to offend anybody. Some of our silhouette friends frequent China several times a year for work and have discussed their experiences there in the nontourist areas. I thought this was interesting. I do not know what their handles are on this forum. It will not offend me if a moderator deletes this whole thread. Never thought ABC would quote a so called "anti-vaccinator". Amazing the hate this post stirred in the silhouette community. If you do not like something I post, ignore it, do not comment on it and it will roll down the page. Instead you bittt.
PAndy
B Poster
B Poster

Post by PAndy »

How about modifying steel turkeys so they are plumper? Might be a little easier to hit.
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

Sorry to offend anybody. Some of our silhouette friends frequent China several times a year for work and have discussed their experiences there in the rural, nontourist areas. I thought this was interesting. I do not know what their handles are on this forum. It will not offend me if a moderator deletes this whole thread. Never thought ABC would quote a so called "anti-vaccinator". Amazing the hate this post stirred in the silhouette community. If you do not like something I post, ignore it, do not comment on it and it will roll down the page. Instead you bittt.
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

atomicbrh wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:54 pm... Never thought ABC would quote a so called "anti-vaccinator".
I did not say ABC News was anti-vax at all, I said the person and "institute" that you quoted in your third paragraph were known anti-vaxxers. Also, the ABC News article which you referenced does not quote or even mention Dr. James Lyons-Weiler or the "Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge" at all.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-h ... d=68807304

As far as I can tell, the third paragraph you quoted is in fact written by "Tyler Durden", the pseudonym for the editor of a dubious "financial markets" website out of Bulgaria known for spreading pro-right/anti-left conspiracy theories.

:-B
Allen Corneau
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

PolitiFact already called out that article you quoted (not the ABC News part) as totally bogus...

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... onavirus-/
Allen Corneau