Forum registration issue

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
thauglor
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Forum registration issue

Post by thauglor »

The site has an issue with the registration. If you fill out the form, hitting the submit button doesn't do anything at all.

I only know because a new silhouette shooter is trying to join the site. I did try it too and was able to replicate the issue.

Can someone look into this?
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Forum registration issue

Post by acorneau »

Yup, the registration process for this site has been really sporadic for a long time now.

I have heard that the web browser you use can be one of the issues, but I can't say for sure. You might try again using a different browser to see if it goes through or not.

Sorry, that's the best I've got. Good luck.

:-??
Allen Corneau
jbmarshtx
A Poster
A Poster

Post by jbmarshtx »

I had a ton of issues.

This is at the top of the forum, and it ended up getting my registration sorted.

http://steelchickens.com/forums/viewtop ... f=9&t=1122

The "man behind the curtain" has implemented a security feature during registration that should allow you to confirm you are not some spam-robot. If it fails or you need assistance, please email the webmaster@steelchickens.com with your Screen Name/ID and just ask to be validated. This way we can work through the list of bogus accounts a little faster and not leave you hanging in the wind. Thanks for the understanding..
thauglor
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by thauglor »

The new user in question has tried chrome, explorer and safari and no dice. He has emailed the webmaster but no response as of yet.