2020 CBC

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
sdwooster
A Poster
A Poster

2020 CBC

Post by sdwooster »

With all the stuff going around I have been trying to think things over. I have talked to some people in the medical field to get some ideas. I am going to wait and see what will happen in the up and coming weeks. It will be in the middle of April when I will make the call. I might not have to make a decision, it might be made for me. If people are not comfortable with coming to the match I understand, a lot of us are in the bad age group.
OnaginOffagin
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: 2020 CBC

Post by OnaginOffagin »

Thanks for the info, Steve..... what about next week's regularly scheduled match? Still on?
"Honor, Respect, Service, Humility....." (Lt. Gen. Hal Moore 1st Bn, 7th Cavalry)
abraverman
A Poster
A Poster

Post by abraverman »

Steve, I regret to inform you that I will not be able to attend the CBC Match in 2020. We have extended our travel policy through April. Everyone be safe!! Adam Braverman
sdwooster
A Poster
A Poster

Post by sdwooster »

Will I forgot to post it here. But we cancelled the match. Too much risk. But actually the stay at home ban until the 30th is what really did it. I just hope things get better for the Nationals. I will have make a decision if I want to go. Don't know if I want to be on a airplane for 6 hours with other people.