2020 Iron Man Match Cancelled

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
MTelkhunter
B Poster
B Poster

2020 Iron Man Match Cancelled

Post by MTelkhunter »

Hello all, it is with a sad heart that due to the Coronavirus outbreak, I have decided to cancel the 2020 Iron Man silhouette match. The Montana State Governor issued a 3 stage phase-in of getting back to normal yesterday. Phase one of Montana's plan starts Sunday with people being allowed to gather in groups of 10 or fewer, but otherwise being required to keep six feet apart and minimize nonessential travel. There's no timeline for the state to move beyond phase one. Montana's next two phases continue to gradually increase allowable group sizes while maintaining social distancing.
The Governor also directed travelers arriving from another State or Country to Montana for non-work related purposes undergo a 14 day quarantine.
These Directives will make planning for the Iron Man match very difficult and could affect many of our match competitors. for these reasons and uncertainties, the match is cancelled. Checks that have been mailed to me will be mailed back to the sender. Thank you and hopefully we can get back to normal shortly.

Kevin O Erickson
Iron Man 2020 Coordinator
OldRanger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: 2020 Iron Man Match Cancelled

Post by OldRanger »

I was just about to post this. Its sad but true, Iron Man has succumbed to Covid-19. But we'll be back next year!

Stay safe.

Kris
I buy all my guns from t-rex. He's a small arms dealer.