CZ stock

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

CZ stock

Post by psteiger »

My CZ stock was looking a bit weathered and a friend was playing with dipping stocks so I gave it to him. Wowza. Turned out great. He did one for my NS522 as well. Looks like granite.

Thanks Merlin!
stock1a.jpg
stock2a.jpg
stock 3a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Re: CZ stock

Post by cedestech »

I'm telling you... he's about ready to cut an ear off...
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

Sweet! Are you ever going to bring it (or any other rifle) to a match and shoot it?

Dustin
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

Pat and Elizabeth were at GTRC this weekend... We were wondering were you were.... ;)
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
squinty_shooter
A Poster
A Poster

Post by squinty_shooter »

Great looking stock Pat! hope to see you and the clan and rifles on the range someday!
Kimbal
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by psteiger »

Merlin outdid himself on that stock. I figured I could strip it off and redo it if I didn't like it. No way. He killed it. He is very talented. Unfortunately it's Elisabeth's gun, I misrepresented ownership. She won it at Winni a few years ago. I did some work on it to raise the cheekpiece. The boys shot it for a while, and I bring it as a loaner for people. It fits a wide range of shooters. Just not lefties...
I shot in Dustin's world cup, shot at Beaumont last Sat. Going to BRI this Saturday, shooting Randy's LA match the next Sat, and running my match the Sat after that then Emmett's match on Sunday.......I'm definitely not hiding out. Shot 2 matches last month. Emmett's and a 22 run and gun. I think I'm doin my part to help keep up the ammo industry. More than most. I should get a thank you card or something....
If anyone gets to Houston, there is a match every weekend somewhere. We'd love to see new faces, and old faces. we have loaners. Just give somebody a heads up.

p
jbmarshtx
A Poster
A Poster

Post by jbmarshtx »

What was the 22 run and gun?
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by psteiger »

Like an IDPA match where you shot a 22lr. I shot a pistol. (CP33) Most of the others shot 10-22's or Dedicated AR or with a conversion. One guy had a Charger. Somebody threatened to shoot a levergun, but chickened out.