Results from the Missouri HP Regional June 13-14

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Results from the Missouri HP Regional June 13-14

Post by Snake »

I'm pleased to announce that we had a great regional competition at the Bench Rest Rifle Club of St. Louis on June 13-14 with superb weather and the best group of competitors anyone could ask for. We did miss a few regulars due to the strange times but they'll be back. :ymhug:
Mark Pharr (TX) took both championships with a 98/120 for Hunting Rifle and a 93/120 for standard rifle; Dustin Flint (LA) took second overall in both rifles with a 91/120 for standard rifle and an 81/120 for hunting rifle. Jim Goodnight took High Senior with a 57/120 standard rifle and Sunnye Reynolds was High Woman and 1st AA in Hunting Rifle with a 61/120. This match is officially an international event with the attendance of Daniel Salazar a current citizen of Mexico. The score sheets are attached for your dining enjoyment or to see what you missed. Great shooting, great fun, and a wonderful bunch of people :-bd
Almost forgot-a shout out to T.J. Clark who shot Sunday's match with his iron sighted (per rules) M1A for his first silhouette match. With the assistance of Chris Farwell T.J. shot 10/40...nicely done
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hermit5
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: Results from the Missouri HP Regional June 13-14

Post by hermit5 »

What a great range to shoot hp silhouette.A beautiful club,well run match,good food,great prizes.
I thought that 160+ shots on Saturday would have beat me up.It probably would ,had it not been for 6.5 TCU.
MY bad for a couple infractions,no gloves with dinner tools,cleaning gun on firing line,and 38 in a 20mph.Everyone was forgiving to the out of tower.Thank You
Highlight was the ultralight landing on the range,I thought pilot was having trouble.Came in over the ram bank while target setters down range,touched down in front of pigs waved and took off.Ha,that’s a first.
Thanks to all for a fun match.
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Results from the Missouri HP Regional June 13-14

Post by Snake »

Hermit should call me about the 38 in 20. The ultralight was the club president...ha. You forgot about the crabby bench rest shooters and the flying pig