Old Fort Gun Club.

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
glen ring
Master Poster
Master Poster

Old Fort Gun Club.

Post by glen ring »

Today I shot at the OLD FORT GUN CLUB near Van Buren Arkansas. What a great bunch of guys and gals. I shot very poorly, but no one seemed to care. We all had a great shoot. Thank You John and Jim for being such gracious hosts to a new shooter like me. I'll most definitly return and hopefully bring my 14 year old nephew.
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

It was a perfect day, wasn't it? Can't always promise such great weather (August is particularly special - whew!) but always happy for company!

Thanks for dropping in Glen!
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

Would like to say thanks to John and Melvin for running a great match and to the members of the OFGC for kindness! Was a treat to see 13 year old Kolby shoot 10 pigs for a "pin" When I saw #9 go off geometric center in a slow spin, I did not even waste the time to watch him hit #10, it was already a done deal.

Thanks again for having me, see ya in 2 weeks if all goes to plan,

Chicken
Image Chicken George
unkmike7
A Poster
A Poster

Post by unkmike7 »

As usual....John, Melvin & James ran a great match!!
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Yes they do!
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

Glad everyone had a good time. Sorry I had to cut out a little early, had to go work awhile. It was a great turnout for a season opener and I especially appreciate those who took the time drive some distance to shoot with us. And for all the help in setting out and picking up the targets. Had a little bit of everything throughout the day-fog, sunshine, no wind, fishtailing winds, and our junior shooter getting to take a crack at a long run record on the pigs. All in all a good day at the range. Looking forward to seeing everyone at Benton this Saturday.

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop