Thank you from the Benton Gun Club!

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Thank you from the Benton Gun Club!

Post by GeoNLR »

Thank you from the Benton Gun Club

As the self appointed spokes person (for this post only!) for the Benton Gun Club, we would like to thank all who attended and made this match a huge success. We have been working on our little regional for 2 years now at this spot (Spring Break) and it
Image Chicken George
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

Just a word of thanks from me here. George, Frank and the Benton Gun Club put on a quality match. I appreciate the hard work they put in and the opportunity to shoot with a lot of old and new friends.

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop
dwl
AA Poster
AA Poster

Neihouse Report

Post by dwl »

We're waitin' fer the Neihouse Report. Lurid photos, daring interviews, trash talking Big Boys bumpin' bellies on the line an' flashin' that Bling. Cummon, Niehouse, were waitin in the Lazy Boy an it aint for Russert. We wanna see Benton!
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Yeah.. what's up with the lack of pictures there, Mr. Neihouse? :)
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Weeeelllllll, this being a one day match and due to the fact that there were no major instigators of trouble except me and Chiken George, and, due to the fact that Chiken George (for some odd reason) was on his best behavior there was basically nothing to report but scores. No waiters were threatened with their lives, we weren't thrown out of anywhere and there was absolutely no controversy. Apparently, in order to have much to report about and for people to misbehave, you have to have 1. A two day shoot. (A lot can and does happen between day one and day two) and a combination of either Me, Dawg, or Duckgumbo. Just takes two of us to cause trouble, the three of us can be a life changing experience.....

Also, since I've been basically locked in my office for 15 hours a day 7 days a week since tax season began, I was so happy to get out of the office for a couple of days I went off and left my camera in the safe at home.

Florida is coming up, and all the elements for disaster and hilarity will be in Jacksonville at Chuck's Sunshine Classic. I promise pics and stories.....the plain naked truth.......
Commander in Chief, F Troop
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

George, to the best of my knowledge folks from Mississippi and Kentucky also competed in the 2007 Spring Regional. You guys have to be running a great match for folks to drive so far for a one day Regional Match.

Thanks
Bobby R. Huddleston
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

atomicbrh wrote:George, to the best of my knowledge folks from Mississippi and Kentucky also competed in the 2007 Spring Regional. You guys have to be running a great match for folks to drive so far for a one day Regional Match.

Thanks
Bobby R. Huddleston
Where in the heck did I get Kansas from?????? Of course MS..... Joel is the brain child for the match....
Image Chicken George
Travelor
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Travelor »

ChickenGeorge

Thanks for the kind words about my wife.

I consider it an honor that she shoots so well and to be able to carry her gear and shoot with her. She seems to have really taken to this sport and has the patience to wait for the right time to press the trigger.

Now if I can just get my head out of my a** and do what I have told her to do.

George Toney
George

No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.
Deguello
B Poster
B Poster

Spring Regional Results

Post by Deguello »

The results are posted on the website at the following link:

http://home.comcast.net/~fbray11/2007Re ... esults.doc

Thanks to all who participated! There were 33 competitors from 6 different states - AR, LA, TX, MS, MO, and KY. The weather was Great!

Thanks to all the Benton Gun Club members that helped make this tournament possible. "Chicken" George's "Tres Banditos" team shoot on Friday evening was very entertaining!

Kessey, I hope you caught some fish! :shock: :?:

Frank