Southern Nationals

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Southern Nationals

Post by duckgumbo »

The Southern Nationals program in .pdf format will be on www.winnsborogunclub.com by Monday night.

We have an extremely great program planned for this year and have a gotten a lot of interest this year. We have improved the firing line with an insulated cover! At least one degree cooler!

The air rifle event will have prizes equivilent to the smallbore event.

If you have any questions, please email me at duckgumbo@bellsouth.net.
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
Deguello
B Poster
B Poster

Southern Nationals

Post by Deguello »

DuckGumbo:

The program looks GREAT! Can't wait for June! Entry is in the mail!!

For those who have never attended the Southern Nationals:

Friday Evening Meal-Smoked Boneless Chicken Stuffed with Shrimp/Crawfish Dressing, Seafood Bisque, Jalepeno Smoked Sausage, Fried Shrimp, Five Cheese Onion Bread & Bananas Foster-Plus Adult Beverage Wagon.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, there will be a shooting tournament, also! 8)

See you there! Frank
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Duckgumbo,
Sending in my money on the air rifle, paid for the smallbore in 2006, I'm looking forward to a great week.

mary
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Post by duckgumbo »

Thanks Mary.

Get those entries in as we have food and adult beverages to order! Courtesy of Louisiana Department of Culture, Recreation and Tourism and Marsala Beverage and Budweiser!!

The program is at the printer and will be ready for mailing on April 5. If anyone needs extra copies sent to them, please let me know and we can send them to you in bulk for distribution. I will save us about $.20 per program in postage!
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by duckgumbo »

That wa $2.20 per copy postage. Sorry.
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Holy crap! Until I actually read through that program, it hadn't dawned on me just how big an event this really is, no matter how much people had talked it up. That program is done up so well and has so many sponsors, you'd think it was the Superbowl or something. Well done to everyone involved. I wish our liberal Washington government would get behind the Conard Cup like that. I'd have a better chance of success wishing I'd win the lottery, though. I think I need to move back to the South. :lol:
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

If you''ll bring a few extra to Jacksonville I'll take them back to Arkansas and distribute them between Fort Smith and Tulsa. We've had good crowds with several new shooters so I'can't hurt to give out a few programs and talk it up a little.

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

David: Can you leave about 10 Southern National Programs in the WGC clubhouse with my name on top of the stack? I will pick them up at the next WGC monthly Match to distribute to my local newbie shooters in the Central Mississippi area. This will save me postage and you packaging time. I have told my new guys this is a must make match. Its big, its close and a B shooter can win a very nice prize.
Thanks,
Bobby R. Huddleston
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by duckgumbo »

Thanks guys!

Atomic,

If they are in before the next match, I will leave them in the culb house. If not, I will UPS you about 18!
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop