20 DAYS TILL THE SUNSHINE CLASSIC

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
cwdgun
B Poster
B Poster

20 DAYS TILL THE SUNSHINE CLASSIC

Post by cwdgun »

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A SMALL TURN OUT THIS YEAR :( . I have 50 sign ups and 8 more saying they are coming. If anyone is thinking about coming and have not contacted me yet please do so as soon as possible :!: :!: :!: By the end of this week I have got to do the trophies, SHRIMP, etc. So I could really use your help. You can reach me at cwdgun@bellsouth.net.[/b]
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: 20 DAYS TILL THE SUNSHINE CLASSIC

Post by GeoNLR »

cwdgun wrote:WELL IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A SMALL TURN OUT THIS YEAR :( . I have 50 sign ups and 8 more saying they are coming. If anyone is thinking about coming and have not contacted me yet please do so as soon as possible :!: :!: :!: By the end of this week I have got to do the trophies, SHRIMP, etc. So I could really use your help. You can reach me at cwdgun@bellsouth.net.[/b]
Keep us up-to-date with a "19DAYS TO MATCH", followed with a "18 DAYS TO MATCH" postings.

Thanks,

Chicken
Image Chicken George
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

I'm with you Chick,

I don't know what I would do without an update on a daily basis.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Post by duckgumbo »

Chuck,

QUIT stressing!!!

This is the first big match of the year, so PLEASE show up so that Chuck does not have a heart attack!

I will be there with bells on and my new LSU colored rifle built by Marvelous Marvin. Shoots better than it looks.

Here is the challenge for Florida - I have NOT fired a shot other than sighting in this rifle to get the best ammo and set my scope. I am hoping to not finish last in my class. Anyone up for a wager?

If you don't believe me, ask Phideaux as he knows that I am not prone to ANY practice. I learned my practice regime from one of the best - Robert Massey.; Why waste good shots?
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

duckgumbo wrote:I will be there with bells on and my new LSU colored rifle built by Marvelous Marvin. Shoots better than it looks.
If you built that rifle with LSU colors, a factory stock 10/22 would shoot better than it looks. I'm always pulling for every SEC team anytime they aren't playing Auburn, but it takes a dedicated fan to put LSU colors on anything. The fact that a Marvin-built rifle in LSU colors shoots better than it looks goes without saying. Kind of a waste of a good-shooting rifle, though. :lol: 8)
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Post by duckgumbo »

Jason,

It WILL be at the Conard Cup in 2008. Major conflict for this year and also my Mother is still in the hospital. Trying to stay a little closer than the NW.

LSU is the home of the REAL Tigers. Hell, Auburn has a damn eagle and their mascot is a tiger! What is up with that. It isn't even a bald eagle! Typical Auburn intelligence!
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Duckgumbo,
I have just got my new Pharr stock on an old 54 action that the trigger has decided to go the "set" mode on me. Think I have sorted that one out thanks to a few that I owe one to, have Chicken's old Premier on it, still working on trying to get that set, so how bout it Duck, you agianst me with the new toys? What are we putting up as collateral??

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

Ducky

Depends on who's spotting for you as to where I'd come down on that bet......

Kitty aka "The one who spotted Ducky to his personal best 33 without any practice"........
Commander in Chief, F Troop
Evelio Mc Donald
Sponsor
Sponsor

Sunshine classic

Post by Evelio Mc Donald »

Hey David, I will take you up on that bet each match on both guns, or do you rather bet on the aggregate on each gun. How about a 15 year old good malt scotch UN OPENED BOTTLE for each. We can probably take on Mary, but she will have to give us a handicap.
I have not pull a trigger since Zwolle.
I hope Chuck don't have a heart attack before the Jax. match, he is really worry !!!!!
Cubano
Evelio
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by duckgumbo »

Cubano and Mary,

Cubano is right, we need a handicap going against a Master Class shooter that really gives a ratsass!

Kitty,

I think that Chuck has me spotting for Cathy since I spotted her to a 39 last time in Jacksonville. We are going for a 40 this time! Hopefully, you will be spotting for me!

Cubano,
What happened to the soft drinks that you offered everyone? 12 year old for the ag in both guns is okay by me!
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop