High Woman Trophy

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

Paul (I know you're lurking out there) do you think they're trying to tell us there will no special trophy for "Best Bling"?????

Kitty, The BlingMiester
Commander in Chief, F Troop
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

Careful, The next rules change may have the requirement of a "Bling meter" at all ranges, of course it may have a Min as well as a Max...LOL
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

jneihouse wrote:Paul (I know you're lurking out there) do you think they're trying to tell us there will no special trophy for "Best Bling"?????

Kitty, The BlingMiester
Kitty, I'm still hoping you'll post pictures of the completed 'Bling machine'. I know you can't let all those patented secrets out before the first match, but inquiring minds want to know.

Show us the Bling oh BlingMiester
Your humble Under Blinged followers
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Will post soon, working on a couple of new things. Tax season has tied me down a little. Paul has me worried though. He's close to Evelio and his powdercoating setup and his machine shop. And he's been real quiet. At Benton a couple weeks ago Paul made a couple of thinly veiled references to a spinner for his trigger guard. I've got something in the works that should bring me back close.....And there are a few things left to powdercoat and polish.....

Kitty, The BlingMeister
stsbuyer
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by stsbuyer »

jneihouse wrote:Will post soon, working on a couple of new things. Tax season has tied me down a little. Paul has me worried though. He's close to Evelio and his powdercoating setup and his machine shop. And he's been real quiet. At Benton a couple weeks ago Paul made a couple of thinly veiled references to a spinner for his trigger guard. I've got something in the works that should bring me back close.....And there are a few things left to powdercoat and polish.....

Kitty, The BlingMeister
John,

I think that I should Just bring the 40x with me. Not a lot of powder coated items, but I think it will stand up to most anyones bling. See you in Jacksonville, Evilio and I plan on being there Thursday afternoon.

Paul
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Kolby, Jim McMahan, and I are flying in Thursday too. Haven't checked my flight schedule lately, but I think we'll be there early afternoon.

Kitty
Jerry G
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

special awards

Post by Jerry G »

duck, thanks for the invite. I have shot 2 nationals at your fine range and had a great time. The humidiy was a little high to suite me but I got over it before I got back home. My first trip down there I got to shoot in your state match but it somehow escaped me on the second trip. Too bad the nationals couldn't learn a little from your program.
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

Think about it. Smallbore Silhouette is great because I for one have never had any trouble discerning whether a Silhouette Shooter was male or female. Unlike world class long distance running and a few other sports where some male competitors look like and compete as women but when the blood is drawn, they turn out to have male chromosomes. Also, a few women tennis players(Amelie Mauresmo and the Williams Sisters) look more like men than women to me. If memory serves me correctly there was Renee Richards(formerly known as Richard Richards) years ago that switched from Mens tennis to Ladies tennis after a surgical procedure. Sorry, if this reply is not Politically Correct.

Bobby R. Huddleston
kevinpagano
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by kevinpagano »

I cant tell whether they are male or female just by looking at the scores. Someday I hope and pray to shoot like a woman, especially Mary or Cathy.

Kevin
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Post by duckgumbo »

Thanks Jerry! If memory serves me correct, we have MUCH better weather since we have moved to the first of June. Maybe you can make it for our 20th Anniversary. We will really put on the sawg for that one!
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Kevin,
Remember that is "Shoot Like a Girl" (Shootin Chef).

Bobby, I get called sir about 20% of the time, although most get embarassed when I laugh at them.

Mary
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
kevinpagano
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by kevinpagano »

Mary, thanks for the clarification, political correctness must have corrupted my thinking.

Kevin
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Has there been any discussion of a High Chubby category? Fat people like to shoot too!
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Fat people have the advantage. Tall, skinny people should get a special trophy, especially in the wind. I have more trouble with the wind moving me around than I do with it moving my bullets around. :)
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Jason,

Hide behind a chubby person, problem solved. By the way we like to be referred to as fluffy not fat. LMFatAO
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg