Sunshine Classic update

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Sunshine Classic update

Post by duckgumbo »

Chuck,

Are you going to have any real special awards? Like High Bovine Feces Thrower? If so, we need to know who will be there so that disadvantaged people like Cubano and Freeman can practice!

For the benefit of any new participants at the Florida match, this is the beginning of the Southern Trifecta! Everyone will be in rare form to hone up for the true BS campaign at the Southern Nationals. Limey has to arrive in Winnsboro a week before the actual event to learn how to understand us and try to get a real accent!

The pre-match meals for the Limster and his guest are already planned. Lots of crawfish and possibly raccoon and yams!
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Ducky,
Cubano can handle himself well, it you that I worry about.

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Post by duckgumbo »

What? No mention of Big Chihuahua? Or even Gator Mouth? Maybe they are saving up for the Big Dance!
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
stsbuyer
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by stsbuyer »

duckgumbo wrote:What? No mention of Big Chihuahua? Or even Gator Mouth? Maybe they are saving up for the Big Dance!
David,

I am just the designated driver, leave me out of the "High Bovine Feces Thrower Contest" I have an office job and this sounds like a messy situation (pardon the pun).

See everyone in Jacksonville

Paul
Evelio Mc Donald
Sponsor
Sponsor

Sunshine classic

Post by Evelio Mc Donald »

Hey Ducky, do you mean a " cow patty trowing contest " hell I didn't see any cows in Jax. Don't even think about a gas passing contest either, after the last night in Arkansas in the motel room, Mr. Cultpepper will be the outright winner.
Listen to Mary, she has enough confidence in me, but is somewhat cautious about you.
Talked to Chuck about locating a restaurant in Jax. that have Cuban food, he claims he can't find one. I can believe that in Winnsboro, but not in Jacksonville.
Paul claims to be the designated driver, but I also use him as my bodyguard,and wind breaker.
Landry, and Boddicker are riding with us, so we have a truck full !!!!
Will be there around 1:00pm Thursday.
See you all soon.
Cubano
Evelio
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Crazy Cuban,

Hate the game, not the player.

Envy does not become you.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg