Sunshine Classic Challenge

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Sunshine Classic Challenge

Post by duckgumbo »

To everyone that is going to be in Jacksonville next week, I have had to cancel my trip due to the illness of my Mother. Please keep her in your prayers.

This will be my first match in Jacksonville that I am unable to attend in several years. I know that I have issued some rather thought provoking challenges to Evelio and others, but want them to stay in effect until the Southern Nationals. I am NOT backing down from this challenge. I will NOT practice until the Southern Nationals to give Cubano a chance at victory! I do intend to practice lifting a few highball glasses between now and then, so get ready!

Chicken has already agreed to attempt to keep up some resemblance of BS for my sake! I am not worried about the Dawg as all he has to do is open his snout!

Mary, be sure and keep Evelio below the speed limit on the high bridges!

Ya'll shoot every one in the middle and think about me!
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Re: Sunshine Classic Challenge

Post by Bob259 »

duckgumbo wrote:To everyone that is going to be in Jacksonville next week, I have had to cancel my trip due to the illness of my Mother. Please keep her in your prayers.....
We sure will.... I know how you must feel and how it goes. My Mom is 95, 96 the end of the month.
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

Ducky,

We will miss you at Florida, but know where your heart is. You mom is a real sweetheart and you all will be in the center of our thoughts and prayers.

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Duck,
A fine Southern Steel Magnolia, our prayers are with you and your family.

Mary
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
Gator
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Gator »

David

Our prayers are with your Mom, You and your family. Hope things work out for her and she is back on her feet soon.
Your presence will be missed in Jax but Chuckles will see to it that we muddle through.

Best to all.

Ed
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

David, Silhouette is just a game. Family is what is really important. Your Mom and your Family are in our prayers.

The Huddleston Family