First Visit to the New Club House

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Ducky,

You know I'm here for you day or night, just let me know where, when or what it will be handeled.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg

Post by Guest »

Ducky,

I am glad to know you don't think I need to take notes.

I am too far away to offer much more than our thoughts and prayers.

Will miss you at my first match in Florida but as always will be looking forward to the wonderful birthday party you throw for me. Oh wait ... I mean Southern Nationals :wink:
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Re: Clubhouse

Post by Bob259 »

ppkny wrote:webmaster:
I don't like the addition of the Clubhouse Forum. It's just another place to look for info about silhouette and could be confusing trying to determine where your post should go.
If posters didn't carry on personal conversations on the regular board there doesn't seem to be a need for it. There's about four or five posters that hijack every post and turn it into a conversation about them. Let's just stay on point with the topics and use the PM's for BS.
ppkny
What, it gets so confusing for you that you can't use the mouse and look between the two pages??? No wonder we have to set you animals for you...... you can't remember where you were shooting :lol: Come on PPKNY lighten up and smell the gumbo :wink: