First Visit to the New Club House

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

First Visit to the New Club House

Post by slowstdy »

Well, I visited the New Club house, tool a look around, much the same B'S as the old place, very clean and tidy, but i am sure some of the regular slob's will make it all home-e-fide. Like the new chairs, nice place to sit back put my feet up and..... Hey, no flags on the wall... LOL
Thanks again Mr web master, you really are trying to make this place feel like Silhouette Home.
We have our first match of the year next week April 15th, Air Rifle and Air Pistol. Oh that is Falls Township Rifle and Pistol Association, Morrisville, PA. Free Lunch, Great place to shoot, Great people, Great Fun....
Sorry about the shame less Plug....LOL
I will post the results.
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Thanks webmaster, just what we needed.

See the Limeaux has allready taken up a spot on the couch. What a piece of work that one is.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

Well, its still winter up here, the daff's are out, the crocus have croaked, the yellow stuff is yellow, but it's still in the 30's, it snowed yesterday and we are looking at maybe some more in the next day or two, so i need to keep cosy. Can't find the key to the liquor cabinet, you taken it home with you again? you old pain in the ar$$ Dawg. You know were to look, right hand side pocket, it's the one were you keep the cash, you know the very deep one you have a problem getting too.....LMAO
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Sorry to hear about the snow, it's gonna be in the 70's today here, never could figure what attracted people to that part of the country. But then again I'm glad ya'll are up there, keeps ya out of my redneck riviara..LMAO
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
mordecai
Forum Fiddler
Forum Fiddler

Post by mordecai »

You want to know what typical Washington weather is? It's when you feel the yard has dried enough by mid-afternoon, you pull the mower out, get about 1/4 of the yard done when you point it back to the shed because it's decided to rain again. LOL But the choir of frogs at night are unbelievable - it's a reasonable trade.
Last edited by mordecai on Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

I spent 3 days in Seattle once, it did not rain at all, one hell of an Earth Quake though.
Anyone any "Matches" i'll light the fire......LOL
Now thats funny i don't care who you are.
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

Webmaster is doing a great job......Imagine one person having the patience to put up with all us......I move we grant the Webmaster the title Grand Master of the Web and Keeper of the Silhouette Flame.

Kitty, The Pomp Ass title Granter
Commander in Chief, F Troop
webmaster
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

We are Webmaster. We have many heads. No one person could possibly manage a group of yahoo's like us - this burden must be shared by a couple of complete goofballs and rest assured it is. :wink:
ppkny
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Clubhouse

Post by ppkny »

webmaster:
I don't like the addition of the Clubhouse Forum. It's just another place to look for info about silhouette and could be confusing trying to determine where your post should go.
If posters didn't carry on personal conversations on the regular board there doesn't seem to be a need for it. There's about four or five posters that hijack every post and turn it into a conversation about them. Let's just stay on point with the topics and use the PM's for BS.
ppkny
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

ppkny,

I seems that the webmaster in an attempt to futher everyone's enjoyment of this website has set aside a space for the so called four or five self licking ice cream cones. Since you have made it quite clear you are not one of them then I see no reason for you to have to worry about or visit the Club House section. Your problem is solved.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
ppkny
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

clubhouse

Post by ppkny »

Sounds like a good plan for me.
Thanks
ppkny
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Hi Jack is one of those words that you realllllyyy have to be careful saying anymore......especially in airports....

Kitty, The Politically Correct One (today)
Commander in Chief, F Troop
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

And so it begins, pass the peanuts and turn up the volume on the radio I think the game is gett'in good. By all means continue Kitty.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
chardonnay
A Poster
A Poster

Post by chardonnay »

Just have to say I like the clubhouse. I enjoy the bs... never know what you guys are going to come up with next. I read and take notes in hopes that someday I can be a pro too. :wink: I like the bling wars too...gives me things to add to my wish list.
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Post by duckgumbo »

Chardonnay,

You do not need any notes!

I am able to work with my laptop as we sit in the hospital awaiting the inevitable outcome! Extremely depressing and I appreciate the humor as I need all I can get now.

Will miss all of ya'll in Jacksonville!
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop