Good times

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Koldkut
A Poster
A Poster

Good times

Post by Koldkut »

It would appear that after speaking with the Dawg, I havn't been on here for a while. Here's the update, been busy with the weather, getting the house, ready and Liam. He's growing huge. 2 weeks ago he was 12 pounds, and he has showed no signs of slowing.

http://koldkut.heandshe.us/Liam/28%20mar%2007/8.JPG

Got 6" of snow yesterday, when will this weather stop? Talking about a big spring/winter storm this next weekend. I don't know when I'll get time to shoot. At least the days are getting longer which should afford me some time in the evening to shoot on nice days. May be able to take the kid as long as he falls asleep in the truck on the way out to the berm to shoot for 30 or so minutes.

And sorry for the attitude Dawg, I had some folks that I couldn't understand calling my phone last week and didn't want me to hang up even though I didn't speak the language......guess I should have looked at the DSN call instead of the direct commercial call.
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

KoldKut,

No problems little brother, I usually get the same response from most everone. Take care and find some practice time.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg