Rock Salt loads

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Koldkut
A Poster
A Poster

Rock Salt loads

Post by Koldkut »

I've got the reloader, I just want to know if anyone has a good recipe for rock salt loads. The bulls keep getting out and breaking fence just as fast as we can get them in and fix the fence.
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Dog shock collers on thier testies, now how you get them on is your own damn buisness.....LMFAO
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
Koldkut
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Koldkut »

WHOA!!! Lets not get crazy now......

In thinking about this method, you would assume that it would be cost effective to put an electronic shock collar fence around 360 acres without much incident from moles and ground squirrels. On the other side I don't think they make a collar hot enough to phase these guys even if you get them in the cajones.....
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

If you don't think it will phase them then I suggest you try it and see if it don't get your attention, just do the math and turn down the shock coller to the corresponding voltage for your weight, by all means let the wife hold the button...........this has got to be one of them you won't believe this things. I got to quit I'm about to pee myself, I'm laughing so hard.

Drew just do it.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
Koldkut
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Koldkut »

After hearing the beloved words from my wife that we were not going to have a second child after she gave birth to Liam, I would hate for her to have any control over the button that would have me singing soprano and dancin' the huatoosey. I'm going to wal-mart tonight to get baby formula, chicken, tortillas, hanging file folders, gunpowder, primers and some rocksalt. If nothing else, we will see what the loads can do. With some searching I found this site....sounds to me like some rednecks with some time on their hands....

http://www.theboxotruth.com/docs/bot33.htm
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

FWI'sW, My experience is that rock salt lacks the weight to be very ballistically effective much beyond point blank range. Shoot a bull in the nuts at close range with rock salt, be sure you have your excape route planned well in advance....And, no, you can't outrun them.......

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop
Koldkut
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Koldkut »

I'm not going to shoot him in the nuts, I'm going to shoot him in the rump.....and don't worry about the esacpe route, I may end up with dented truck doors/fenders. I just have to keep this item out of my brother-in-laws hands, he would be the genius to get within 10 yards of the bull and pull the trigger with no escape route....

**edit**

The bulls have been seperated off for calving season, now they are seperated and two of them like to break the fence and get out. They get out just about as fast as you turn around and fix the fence. I guess they figure why waste the effort unless your going to break something in the process. My wife's uncle said he wished he had somerocksalt loads because they used to use it years ago. I told him I had the reloader and that we could make some up.
mordecai
Forum Fiddler
Forum Fiddler

Post by mordecai »

Image AAAAGGGGGG...... SALTED BEEF...... AAAAHHHHH....
ImageImage