Conard Cup & Weather

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

A great big thanks to Steve, Marvin and the entire CBC committee for a great match. You guys ordered perfect weather and had a great match. Marvin's calling the commands went great and the food was good. Range looked great and even the stoves kept us Southerners warm for the brief time they needed to.

Thanks

Mary and Coates
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

Team Kitty is now safely back within the freindly confines of the State of Arkansas and we can file our report.

As reported the weather was fine........By Pacific Northwest standards. In truth, the two days of sunshine had the locals terrified....Saw folks on Sunday evening carrying signs saying "This is a sign that the Apocalpyse is upon us".....Churches everywhere were praying on Sunday for an end to the 48 hour drought.......Life as they know it may forever be changed.....As reported by Innocent Mary, I did spend a couple of days being chauferred about the Pacific Northwest. Mt. St. Helens was awesome.....Does anyone but me question the wisdom of putting a 2 million dollar observatory just a couple of miles away from a volcano that shows all intentions of blowing off with the force of the bomb that destroyed Nagasaki????......Another urban myth debunked as Innocent noted.....The more Tequila we poured down Kolby's hot mom the more clothes she put on......And you guys would not believe what kind of "tricks" Innocent can pull with her toes......Guys, there is a real reason she goes barefoot......And as reported I did go to the Atlantic with some crazy idea of dipping my toes in two oceans on two different coasts in one month....Was attacked by a Great White but turned him back with a gaseous blast.....(ask Kolby) I actually have pictures that I took with my cell phone camera and you could have seen the great white but it s covered by one of the icons on my cell phone.....Reports that I was just too slow to run from the incoming waves were greatly exagerated....The weather was a damp and cold 60 degrees or so, but newspaper reports indicated that the local Wal Mart had sold out of sun screen because the natives had never felt such blistering sun.....Had a great time. was really proud of the way my boy Kolby shot....I will definately be back, along with the rest of Team Kitty.

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop