Conard Cup & Weather

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
sdwooster
A Poster
A Poster

Conard Cup & Weather

Post by sdwooster »

Well everybody you should of been here today. It was down right hot. Tee shirt weather. I was their at 8:00 A.M working in a tee shirt and left the the range at 6:30 P.M. still in a tee shirt having a beer. Rails are painted lawn is mowed. Working on the inside of building and new chicken wire as well. We have lots of wood. I think 2 more days of work and we should be ready. See you their.

Steve
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into the Conard Cup, Steve. It's really the highlight of silhouette shooting for me and what got me truly hooked. See everyone there this weekend!
Jerry G
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

weather

Post by Jerry G »

I will bet it rains one day and is cool both days. I have been to about 10 of them and I got rained on every year. Nice try Steve.
sdwooster
A Poster
A Poster

Post by sdwooster »

Gerry,

Should of been their today. It rained, I would of never guessed that. But I still had the tee shirt on. I think it will either rain or be overcast, but I don't think it will snow. But you never know!!!!!!
Pete
A Poster
A Poster

Conard Cup & Weather

Post by Pete »

Hey Steve;
I hope the weather here on Priince of Whales Island dosen't follow me South, rain and high wind. Float plane, ferry boat or dog paddle I'll be there.

Loren :D
Jerry G
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jerry G »

Regardless of the weather, we will hav a good time like always. Some day at the dinner drawing I would like to get called before the only choice is cap A or cap B.
sdwooster
A Poster
A Poster

Post by sdwooster »

Well Pete,

It was a great day today. Almost have things all wrapped up. I would comment on the weather report but I don't want to mess it up.

Jerry, I usually have the same problem, but last year was my year for the door prize. Maybe it will be yours this year. Money talks!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve
mordecai
Forum Fiddler
Forum Fiddler

Post by mordecai »

Conard - Friday Sight In

Last edited by mordecai on Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

The weather has been custom ordered for Saturday, cool light breeze and even some sunshine for most of the day. Food was great as usual and the door prizes are a plus. High score starting out was a 39, lots of shooters packed in close behind with 38, 35', and 34's. AAA started out with 7 or 8 tied with a 33.
Kitty spent Thursday and Friday being chauffered around the Great Pacific NW, even tried dipping his toes in the ocean on Firday, only to be chased out by a RABID GREAT WHITE SHARK, with yellow foam coming out of it's mouth. Heard rumors that he let out some gas while running up the bach, only to have the great white turn back, saying that even amantees he ahd eaten in the Atlantic were not as strong.
Kolby's Hot Mama, has picked up at least 49 men so far, forcing Kolby to really work on his aim, and Kitty to revert to sixth grade tatics to beat the guys off. We are up to three Margarita's down her and more clothes are going on so there is reason to question Kolby's story about it maiking her clothes fall off.
Tomorrow is another day.
Chicken, the weather is much better than Sushine Classic, you should have come.

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
mordecai
Forum Fiddler
Forum Fiddler

Post by mordecai »

Saturday Pics

Warm ups... And shooters setting their targets...
The Match in progress and target settings working hard...
ImageImage
mordecai
Forum Fiddler
Forum Fiddler

Post by mordecai »

Sunday Pics... (with match results posted at www.plsportsmensclub.com)

Match wrapping up...
Cathy taking Match Winner with a 151/160 (WOW!) :shock:
ImageImage
shakes
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by shakes »

WOW!!!!! Is all I have to say. This was my first Conrad Cup and my first big event. WOW what an experence to see all the talented shooters from across the country come to Washington for a silhouette match. The weather was perfect and the people were very friendly and the food was good too. Thank you to all the people who make this event possible, I will definatley be back next year. I didnt expect to win anything but too my surprise I got first place in A class and walked away with a Lilja barrel. I guess now I'm going to have to buy a 1712 action and a Pharr stock to put the barrel on, DARN. Thanks to all the shooters for answering questions and letting me fondel thier guns. It gave me a real good idea of what I would like to do. Thanks agian to all the people who make this event possible.
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Yeah, you looked really excited there when you were sleeping in Larry's reclining chair, Shakes... :lol:

shakes
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by shakes »

That's called concentration. I was watching the animals fall in my minds eye. Ancient Chinesse secret.
mordecai
Forum Fiddler
Forum Fiddler

Post by mordecai »

Man, you're good. You're going to be a pro in no time - you've certainly got the BS part of Silhouette down pat. HAHAHAHA
ImageImage