Southern Nationals

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
dwl
AA Poster
AA Poster

Fast Times At Pe Ell

Post by dwl »

Innocent Mary and Hot Momma, prehensile toes, dark beer, cold Stoli and Kitty And The Shark. Wow did I ever miss the fun at Pe Ell. Obviously hanging with The Senior Shooter is not where it's happening.

At the risk of being ungentlemanly indescreet, I did recieve a full body hug from an Innocent Lady. That sure beats sleeping with the Senior Shooter.

dwl
lone ringer
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by lone ringer »

The Senior Shooter keeps getting better so obviously he is doing something right. He shot a pair of 37's the second day.
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Dave,
Just think of how much fun you could have if you talked your sister into doing this sport... Nothing personal but Ido have to agree with Lone Ringer, Senior shooter or not, he is doing well and a good influence to have. As for you, I'm not sure you are that great of an influence on him, after all who wants to hang around with a large "queen".

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
shootnchef
B Poster
B Poster

Post by shootnchef »

Innocent

Talking your sister into shooting is not always the best idea! :lol:
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Shootnchef,
Hey anyone that can make such good white chili can't be all wrong. But then again I recall catching up and passing my brother's records within 4 months of starting position shooting so maybe havin' sis along to win stuff for you ain't all bad either.

Hmm... Just make sure she goes to matches to win what you want around your birthday, right?

Innocent

chunter
B Poster
B Poster

Post by chunter »

Innocent wrote:Dave,
.....As for you, I'm not sure you are that great of an influence on him, after all who wants to hang around with a large "queen".

Innocent
Now that is funny right there!!! Dave, I would never have guessed you would have ever been called a Queen.....man I love this website.
-- -------- ----- ------- --

Email: Silhouette.Shooting@gmail.com
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

[/quote]Now that is funny right there!!! Dave, I would never have guessed you would have ever been called a Queen.....man I love this website.

I am just quoting Dave himself who informed me upon arrival at Pe Ell that his sister's house was too messy for him and Senior shooter so she had reserved a room with "two Queens", he stated as he put his arm around his travelling companion. Man the english language can be so misrepresented!!!

Innocent

Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Eww.. He's ugly enough as a guy.. trying to keep the thought of him dressed in drag out of my head.. :)
dwl
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by dwl »

Now you've done it. Poor Senior is now so flustered that he called me yesterday to tell me that we were going to have to get seperate rooms at Raton! If he slumps now it's not my fault.

Anyone know how I can reserve a single room at Raton? Otherwise I'll make Senior tow the tent trailer and there goes all his savings.

As for my sister, when a stark raving liberal is willing to come to the range and watch people shoot, who am I to say no? If she chooses to shoot and shoots better than me that sounds like a win. Then again, what would you expect from a woman who rides her motorcycle at 160?

dwl
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Dave,
Senior shooter informed me that you were taking the second room I reserved in Building two with the fun shooters, not building one with the serious guys.

M

dwl
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by dwl »

Sweet Innocent Mary;

Thank you. You're a saint. A room in the fun house sounds more appropriate for some one like me. Senior Shooter belongs over in the monastary.

As for Jason's unflattering remarks about my looks, all I can say Jason is I promise not to tell about your dressing up as a cheerleader. Seriously, I promise, not a word to anyone.

By the way, Innocent, what do I owe you for taking me under your roof?

dwl
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

dwl wrote:As for Jason's unflattering remarks about my looks, all I can say Jason is I promise not to tell about your dressing up as a cheerleader. Seriously, I promise, not a word to anyone.
You better not if you want to me to dress up like that for you again next year. Oh, and I had your cowgirl outfit altered so it would fit you, too. They kinda gave me a weird look at the big & tall shop, but I flashed some cash and they did the work. :lol:
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Dave,
We need to figure out how to talk Sanchez into coming over to cook for us in building 2, that is what his education is in, and I never turn down a good meal!!! Thus the cause of the Greg Conner kiss last nationals. Hmmmm never collected on that bet.

I'll pm you with details.

Mary