Need Help - Eye Blinder

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
mordecai
Forum Fiddler
Forum Fiddler

Post by mordecai »

(In a sad attempt to get some additional mileage out of this pic)

Shakes, I believe what you're looking for is a blinder. If interested, we'll get one out to you. :D

ImageImage
shakes
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by shakes »

AARRGG YA FREE SATURDAY NIGHT? You dont know how perfect that picture is.
mordecai
Forum Fiddler
Forum Fiddler

Post by mordecai »

Shiver me timbers, Jack Swallow - that's hilarious... ARGH!!
ImageImage
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

Ok Mordecai...
Boss of the best web site in the world or not, It was Sparrow not Swallow.....LMAO
And It's "Captain Jack Sparrow"..... shameless plug, the new film opens on May 25, the very day i leave for Winsboro, Is there a cinema in Winnsboro?
If there is, I will pay for all the Winnsboro club members who want to go. Now you can't get better than that!!!
Do you think i will get my Stickers by then?
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

slowstdy wrote: Is there a cinema in Winnsboro?
If there is, I will pay for all the Winnsboro club members who want to go.
I don't know if they have a 'cinema' in Winnie. I can tell you about my personal experience at the local movie rental est.....

Walk in, Pick out about 1/2 dozen DVD's, walk to counter...

Girl informs me that you can only rent 2 at a time.... then there is the issuie of not being able to set up an account b/c of being from out of town. She asked if I knew anyone that was local that could rent for me....

I told her I was with McLemore... I asked her is she had ever heard of him??? Honest question, right? She looked at me like I was stupid and handed me my 6 DVD's....
Image Chicken George
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

SIX.... You need to get some friends. I can't believe you go to Winnsboro and rent DVD's. Oh' were they "Cowboy' movies?... You know hung like a horse etc. I know, it gets lonely in that big old air conditioned trailer of yours....LMAO.
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

I can't believe i missed commenting on this one:
Chicken wrote: "She looked at me like I was stupid"

I thought you would be used to that by now......
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

slowstdy wrote:SIX.... You need to get some friends. I can't believe you go to Winnsboro and rent DVD's. Oh' were they "Cowboy' movies?... You know hung like a horse etc. I know, it gets lonely in that big old air conditioned trailer of yours....LMAO.
Culpepper and I were there for 9 days.... Brokeback was a good flick.

You wait and see how dead it can be Monday - Wednesday..... Good to unwind with NOTHING to do, but don't let David work you like a mule....

I have not nailed down and exact arrival time, I think Wednesday in time for some seafood from the shack for lunch? You in?
Image Chicken George
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

I was never out....LOL
I thought we might do a little shack action on Saturday night....
Don't tell Ducky, but I'm only going for work and the Craw Fish....LOL
I'm a early to bed, early to rise kind of guy, plenty of action at 6:ooam on Front St.
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
kevinpagano
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by kevinpagano »

BAck on the subject. I also use a butler creek rear scope cover slightly modified for an eye blind. Dawg do you know the weight of the ones your using??

Kevin
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

Innocent wrote:Kitty,
I was working the tequila on that feat, didn't open the Stolhi Gold until Sunday night.
Limey,
The visual was absolutely hilarious, had to be there but I do repeat, it is not safe to leave so many children unattended in the same room, even if you are outside on the phone...Hot Mama take notice to that statement or your reputation may suffer.
Mary

"the shrimp and hot dogs were great as ususal, but Tureau and Mongo cooked some Gumbo as well, that was also great. Ate so much don't really remember much of Saturdays match, other than the great weather then."
Innocent.... If I recall correctly you said on Saturday you had a hard time due to eating to much GUMBO. Seems to me now it is what I thought all along you were with a bad crowd (bad Kitty, bad Kitty) and it was the tequila and/or Stolhi Gold that was the cause for your morning problems :lol:

I can see now I really have to try hard and come to Winne to protect you from that big bad Kitty!!!!
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Kitty into the liquid testosterone is a scary image! I'll just stick with the dark beer...
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Bob says
"I can see now I really have to try hard and come to Winne to protect you from that big bad Kitty!!!!"

Hmm, never really felt that Kitty was an influence, much less a bad influence. But then I think it was Kitty that said to me at PeEll that there wasn't much he or I could do to improve our reputation as it stands.

I guess Kitty that means you and I will never be Golden Cow Patty recipents, we just do not have a good enough rep to destroy. But then some people will use any excuse to come to Winnsboro. Hey if you need to come to protect me from big bad Kitty ( or think you do) then come on, the more in a cat fight the Maryier....(bad pun).

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

Big bad Kitty???What ever happened to Soft, Cuddly Kitty....Bounce one guy out of the airport to protect hot mama and you are tabbed with a reputation. Been called worse though....And you're right, we don't have much of a reputation to destroy....Can only get better as the urban legends grow.....

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Kevin,

.6 of an oz.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg