Rescheduled; 2020 TSRA Texas State Lever Action Rifle Silhouette Championships

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
Tlee
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Tlee »

See post later on in this thread regarding the tentative reschedule date;

Match Program and Entry Form is attached.... I’ll attach an updated program/entry form later, but we will accept the new date entries on the old form.

:ymcowboy:

- Tim
2020_TSRAStateLeverActionRifleSilhouetteMatch.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Tlee on Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Re: 2020 TSRA Texas State Lever Action Rifle Silhouette Championships

Post by cedestech »

We're doing that again.... rain, wind or cold.... which do you have ordered up?

:))
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
Tlee
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Tlee »

cedestech wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:08 pm We're doing that again.... rain, wind or cold.... which do you have ordered up?

:))
You forgot, HOT as well... I can promise you no one knows until the day/hour of.... Wouldn’t surprise me if we had any or all combinations of the above during the weekend, if not in one day.

- Tim
Tlee
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Tlee »

We are now one month away from this match and it looks like we’re on pace for a record turnout.

As of mid-afternoon today, March 2nd, we are at the limit for the Rifle Cartridge CLA match on Sunday, and are now waitlisting entries for that match. Note we did have a waitlist of a half dozen shooters last year, but all got to shoot due to last minute changes in folks’ plans. There is still plenty of room in Saturday’s Smallbore and Pistol Cartridge matches though.

Thanks,

:ymcowboy:

-Tim Lee
Tlee
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Tlee »

2020 Texas State Lever Action Rifle Silhouette competitors-

Based on the Covid-19 guidelines and directives issued by the State and surrounding counties, we’re left with no other choice but to cancel/reschedule the 2020 TSRA Lever Action Rifle State Championships currently planned for the weekend of April 4th and 5th.

We’re now tentatively rescheduled for the weekend of June 20th and 21st. That seems to be the earliest feasible date available, based on what we understand TODAY.

Entry checks have not been deposited, so if you decide to shoot with us on the rescheduled date, you’re already entered. On that note, we would appreciate an email confirmation of whether or not you intend to join us on that date.

We ARE now currently wait listing CLA (big bore/rifle Cartridge) so if you are planning on shooting with us on the rescheduled date you may want to confirm to ensure your entry and give us a clearer indication of our headcount.

Thanks for your understanding,

Tim and Judy Lee
TSRA Lever Action Rifle Silhouette Directors
cedestech

Re: Rescheduled; 2020 TSRA Texas State Lever Action Rifle Silhouette Championships

Post by cedestech »

Poop.
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
Tlee
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Rescheduled; 2020 TSRA Texas State Lever Action Rifle Silhouette Championships

Post by Tlee »

cedestech wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:31 amPoop.

Sorry, when a local judge issued an order that threatens criminal charges if you hold an event that’ll have more than 50 in attendance, that cinched it and made the decision easier (even though I’m skeptical regarding the legal aspects of that order... you know... that pesky constitutional right to assemble).

X(

- Tim
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

Another Dang 9
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Another Dang 9 »

Emmett I think you nailed it.
Its a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.
NRA Endowment Member
Merlin
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Merlin »

I for one am willing to take the safe road and wait this crap out... Being an old man I would just as soon live a few more years rather that enjoy a great weekend.

I don't think the Constitution bans common sense. :D
"Only God can judge me." Merlin

"Merlin..Your'e a rimfire whore." God

NRA Lever Action Silhouette - You get more clang for your bang with lever action silhouette.....
TSRA Lifer
NRA Patriot Patron Lifer
Another Dang 9
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Another Dang 9 »

Merlin, I agree to a point. When politicians are involved common sense is none existent.
Its a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.
NRA Endowment Member