2020 TSRA Lever Action Rifle Silhouette Texas State match - rescheduled

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
Tlee
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

2020 TSRA Lever Action Rifle Silhouette Texas State match - rescheduled

Post by Tlee »

Updated Match program/entry form attached.

-Tim
Updated2020_TSRA_StateLeverActionRifleSilhouetteMatch.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
firewizard40
B Poster
B Poster

Re: 2020 TSRA Lever Action Rifle Silhouette Texas State match - rescheduled

Post by firewizard40 »

Thanks for keeping the match ongoing , I will resend my check per the entry instructions :-bd since you already have my entry form.
squinty_shooter
A Poster
A Poster

Post by squinty_shooter »

Thanks Tim,
New check posted per instructions to new add, you already have app.
Kimbal
Tlee
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Tlee »

Folks -

I've had a shooter tell me they couldn't download the match info here on SteelChickens... One other shooter earlier said he couldn't download it but was then later successful upon making sure he was logged into the forum with his username (I have zero control on the forum's login requirement to download attachments).

I just successfully downloaded the new program/entry form to a Windows 7 PC and was able to read it fine.

Basic info is below;

Rescheduled 2020 TSRA Lever Action Rifle Silhouette Texas State Match

Texas State Smallbore, Pistol Cartridge, and Rifle Cartridge Lever Action Rifle Silhouette matches
will be held at the Austin Rifle Club Ranges C, D, & E, near Manor TX on Saturday/Sunday, October 10th and 11th.

If you entered the match previous to the shutdown, we have your entry form but you will
need to resend a check. Per our email to all competitors previously entered, if you paid by check, it
was shredded as the banks will not honor them after an extended period.
Please note the change of USPS mailing address. It is: Tim Lee, P.O.Box 446, Giddings TX 78942

Note: Entries are limited to 96 participants for SBCR and PCLA, and 48 for the Rifle Cartridge Lever Action Match. We did already have 48 signed up for CLA when the match was called previously because of the Panicdemic. If you were previously entered but will not be able to attend the new date, please notify us so that we can move folks from the CLA waitlist and plan accurately for squadding, food, and awards.

Lastly, if you're a new entry and cannot get the form to download here, email me and I'll forward it.

Thanks,

Tim

arcsilhouette@gmail.com