2021 Coop Shoot Regional

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Doodaddy
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

2021 Coop Shoot Regional

Post by Doodaddy »

February 27-28, 2021, the 2021 Louisiana Indoor Air Rifle Silhouette Regional will be hosted at Team Hatch Shooting Facility in Jonesboro, LA.

We're excited to announce the 2021 Chicken Coop Shoot! We've been very pleased with how the previous matches have gone and are hoping to continue improving. It’s a great time for fellowship and weather free shooting!

We are announcing a change to the format of the match. There will be three 60 shot matches for a 180 shot total. Competitors will shoot only one rifle for the entire tournament: either Target, Open, or Sporter. It is the competitor’s choice which rifle to shoot and competitors are required to designate their rifle at any time before the start of air rifle match #1. The competitor that fires the highest 180-shot score, regardless of the rifle they shoot, is the Open Air Rifle Regional Champion. The competitor that fires the highest 180 shot score with a Target Rifle is the Target Air rifle Regional Champion. The competitor that fires the highest 180 shot score with a Sporter Rifle is the Sporter Air Rifle Regional Champion. A competitor shooting an Open rifle is eligible to win only the Open Air rifle Regional Championship, but a competitor shooting either a Target or Sporter rifle is eligible to win both the rifle they are shooting and the Open Rifle Regional Championships. In addition to the three championships, first and second place awards will be awarded in each class for each rifle (note that competitors are only eligible to win their class in the rifle that they designate – so a competitor that designates their self as firing in the Target Rifle match cannot win their class in the Open Rifle Match).

That being said, bring all the rifles you want to shoot. It's an indoor match with lighting; we're not limited to daylight or any sort of timing. We're just trying to help the larger effort of making air rifle more accessible for new shooters, not limit shooting.

Any and all suggestions are welcome so please do not hesitate to provide feedback. We want this to be a community loved event. There are pictures of the range and previous matches at the website: http://www.teamhatchshootingfacility.com/gallery/.

Just like previous years, for those that do not attend the match I will be providing real time results on the range's site.

Entry fees are a flat $75.

Registration can be sent to:

Vickie Hatch
365 Swanner Watts rd
Jonesboro, LA 71251

Please see the attached file for the registration form.

Online payment can be sent via Paypal (friends and family method) to garinhatch@gmail.com or to $GarinHatch on Square Cash or to @GarinHatch on Venmo. Please email your registration to garinhatch@gmail.com.

The range is sort of remotely located, but it is central to Little Rock to Baton Rouge and Dallas to Jackson. Just south of I-20. ~30 miles from Ruston, LA & ~37 miles from West Monroe, LA.

The address keeps wandering around on Google Maps so here are the coordinates: 32°15'41.7"N 92°35'26.9"W

Google Map Link to the range.

Apparently the State Park is undergoing renovations/repairs on the cabins so I'm not sure there will be much to offer there aside of traditional camping and maybe RV parking.

Standard hotel options are below.
Jonesboro, LA Sleep Inn:
https://www.choicehotels.com/louisiana/ ... tels/la279

Ruston, LA Lodging:
http://hotelguides.com/louisiana/ruston-la-hotels.html

West Monroe, LA Lodging:
http://hotelguides.com/louisiana/west-m ... otels.html

Questions, concerns, comments, ideas, suggestions all can be sent to me here, RFC, or through email: garinhatch@gmail.com or my cell at 318-237-6353. Please contact me or see http://www.teamhatchshootingfacility.com for anything you may need.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Doodaddy on Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am NOT Danny Hatch. Image
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: 2021 Coop Shoot Regional

Post by acorneau »

Woot woot!

Sign me up!

:-bd
Allen Corneau
Doodaddy
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Doodaddy »

Naturally I forgot to attach the program. Image
Doodaddy
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Doodaddy »

acorneau wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:44 pm Woot woot!

Sign me up!

:-bd
Keeping the streak of first in line going!
Doodaddy
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Doodaddy »

Cancelled. Informing post to follow.