Uberti 1894's in 30-30

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Uberti 1894's in 30-30

Post by cedestech »

Anyone have one? Good, bad, ugly?
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
JohnHenry
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: Uberti 1894's in 30-30

Post by JohnHenry »

I bought a new Uberti 1894 30-30 two summers ago. The fit and finish was very good. However, I never fired the rifle, and elected to sell it to a guy in AZ.( I just like Marlins). I know a shooter in Colorado who has one. He says it is very accurate.
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

Thanks Jim! I didn't even realize they existed till a few months ago.

If you shop you can generaly buy 2 post - 94's for the price of that new Uberti, I have several and while they need some love
I really like them. Having never seen one in real life of know anyone who has makes purchasing difficult...
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
Doodaddy
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Doodaddy »

cedestech wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:30 am Thanks Jim! I didn't even realize they existed till a few months ago.

If you shop you can generaly buy 2 post - 94's for the price of that new Uberti, I have several and while they need some love
I really like them. Having never seen one in real life of know anyone who has makes purchasing difficult...
Buy me one and I'll show it to you so you can make the decision for buying one for yourself.
I am NOT Danny Hatch. Image
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

Doodaddy wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:07 am
cedestech wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:30 am Thanks Jim! I didn't even realize they existed till a few months ago.

Buy me one and I'll show it to you so you can make the decision for buying one for yourself.

=)) :-B