HP Match Dates at CSLC PA

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
21step
B Poster
B Poster

HP Match Dates at CSLC PA

Post by 21step »

Dates of the approved matches for High Power at Consolidated Sportsmen of Lycoming County in Montoursville Pennsylvania.

March 27th
April 24th
May 22nd
June 26th
July 24th
August 28th
September 25th

Registration begins at 7am, sight in at 8 and match at 9:15.

At our first match on March 27th we will have the range open since there is no lever action match scheduled for that day.

I will be bringing my chainsaw and would appreciate any help in tackling the Ram mountain. I know we had a lot of complaints last season about having to look through the trees to see the Rams. If you are not physically able to climb the mountain and cut trees there is plenty of trimming and work that could be done on the lower part of the range.

So what I'm saying is it would be nice to have some help from the shooters to maintain our range. If you don't want to help but just come to shoot and go home then I don't want to hear the bitching this summer when you can't see the targets through the trees.

Thanks and hope to see you there.
hermit5
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: HP Match Dates at CSLC PA

Post by hermit5 »

Stay tuned for update concerning yes or no on Leveraction match on March 27
21step
B Poster
B Poster

Re: HP Match Dates at CSLC PA

Post by 21step »

Update:
I spoke too soon. The Lever Action match is scheduled for the afternoon on March 27th.

I will try to schedule a Sunday morning "work day" when I get a feel for who may be willing/able to help.

Sorry for the confusion...

Adam