24X Leupold with 1/2" DOT...

Want to buy or want to sell.
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

24X Leupold with 1/2" DOT...

Post by cedestech »

https://www.assra.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB ... 1617667910

Not mine, just posting in case someone is looking...
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
cedestech

Re: 24X Leupold with 1/2" DOT...

Post by cedestech »

Apparently the scope is sold to a shooter on this board. :)
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
edgehit
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by edgehit »

What was the listing price? I have 2 of these and might sell one
- Joe
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

Think it was $450 shipped. That seems to be the going rate on the straight power with the VX going for a bit more. FX a bit more because they are newer but I think the glass is better in the older ones... God knows you can’t buy any new right now...
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

I just bought a 24X in real nice shape for $425 shipped.

It's the older M8 version (mid to late 80's) but with the fine crosshairs and 1/8" dot. I have another of the exact same type on my TX200, but the "new" one seems to have a finer crosshairs and smaller dot than the other one. I don't know what size crosshairs and dots they offered, but the first one seems to be closer to a 1/4" dot and I kind of like it compared to all my other 1/2" dot scopes.
:-??

Emmett, please keep pestering Leupold to reopen their custom shop so people can get reticles changed out!
Allen Corneau
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

acorneau wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:27 am I just bought a 24X in real nice shape for $425 shipped.

It's the older M8 version (mid to late 80's) but with the fine crosshairs and 1/8" dot. I have another of the exact same type on my TX200, but the "new" one seems to have a finer crosshairs and smaller dot than the other one. I don't know what size crosshairs and dots they offered, but the first one seems to be closer to a 1/4" dot and I kind of like it compared to all my other 1/2" dot scopes.
:-??

Emmett, please keep pestering Leupold to reopen their custom shop so people can get reticles changed out!
Honestly, I think that ship has sailed...

Teresa is still doing reticles in NM but it takes a while...