10m air targets

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
thauglor
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

10m air targets

Post by thauglor »

Does anyone make any targets at 10m or 20yards, but all 4 animals? Limited in the back yard and this would make it easier to have all 4 animals on the same swinger at 1 distance
richard
A Poster
A Poster

Re: 10m air targets

Post by richard »

There are paper silhouette targets available scaled down for 10 meters/yards and also for 50 feet. If you go to AAFTA.org you can dig around a bit and find the 10 yard target and just print it out.
Actual silhouettes are of course more fun but you may have trouble finding them after you hit them. Years ago Beeman used to sell them but I don't think they are still available. They would have to be custom made and if you have serious interest try contacting Calvin Byers at Quality Targets. He has made some nice custom stuff for us in the past.
Rick B.
Richard
richard
A Poster
A Poster

Post by richard »

There are paper silhouette targets available scaled down for 10 meters/yards and also for 50 feet. If you go to AAFTA.org you can dig around a bit and find the 10 yard target and just print it out.
Actual silhouettes are of course more fun but you may have trouble finding them after you hit them. Years ago Beeman used to sell them but I don't think they are still available. They would have to be custom made and if you have serious interest try contacting Calvin Byers at Quality Targets. He has made some nice custom stuff for us in the past.
Rick B.
Richard
thauglor
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by thauglor »

I have a couple k of the paper 50ft targets, but they are not the same as shooting steel. I got a set of 20m targets coming in from QualityTargets, shipping tomorrow, that's how fast he can be. Thank you for the suggestion
OnaginOffagin
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by OnaginOffagin »

:Well, it's not the same, but years ago my wife bought me an airgun biathlon target, which I've installed in my 10 meter indoor range. You shoot at holes (five of them in a row, just like silhouette), and if you put a pellet through the hole, a paddle flies up and covers up the hole (kinda like silhouettes falling off). Once you get five shots down range, you pull a cord to reset... The holes aren't animal shaped, of course, but it's challenging, and I think the practice carries over. Hitting 40 holes is tough... haven't done it yet!
"Honor, Respect, Service, Humility....." (Lt. Gen. Hal Moore 1st Bn, 7th Cavalry)