Tiadaghton Sportsmen Lever Gun Program

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
cslcAl
Master Poster
Master Poster

Tiadaghton Sportsmen Lever Gun Program

Post by cslcAl »

2022 Tiadaghton Lever Gun.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Team Sierra Member
hermit5
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: Tiadaghton Sportsmen Lever Gun Program

Post by hermit5 »

Thanks to Tiadaghton and Matt for getting this Leveraction program up and running again.
It’s a great place to shoot these Leveraction rifles.
ppkny
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by ppkny »

Nice place to shoot. They had the Lever Gun PA State there awhile back.
I went down there recently October 2021 for some Groundhog Shoots and had a bit of a problem using the shortcut on Little Pine Creek Rd. The suspension bridge at English Center was closed and there was no warning until you got right to it.
The shortcut if you're coming from the north is by using Little Pine Creek Rd between Rt#287 and Rt#44 that's were the bridge is out. I used by GPS and it took me up Dam Run Rd. (DON'T DO THIS) This is a maze of gas well roads that has a lot of dead ends. Best way is to follow Rt#287 to Rt#973 to Rt#44 but it adds about 1/2 hour to the trip.
Maybe someone has some local knowledge about the bridge in English Center ( Open /Closed, when)
ppkny
cslcAl
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by cslcAl »

Pete,

When you are coming down RT 287 you could turn right on to RT 414 at Morris. That would take you to where it intersects RT 44 at the bottom the mountain right above Waterville. You wouldn’t be backtracking that way.

Al Foust
Team Sierra Member
ppkny
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by ppkny »

Thanks Al, but I took Rt#414 on my way back and it's very slow with a lot of sharp turns. I still think back tracking is faster. Hopefully someone can have some info on the bridge status.
ppkny