Henry evil Roy opinions

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
CoolArrowMarksman
B Poster
B Poster

Henry evil Roy opinions

Post by CoolArrowMarksman »

I’ve caught the addiction guys. I bought my Anschutz and now I’m looking at lever actions O I know lever action is popular in TExas so I’m browsing with an eye out for them.

Any options on the Frontier / Henry Evil Roy .22 model lever gun?
Merlin
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Henry evil Roy opinions

Post by Merlin »

If your going to shoot Silhouette get a 24" barrel for the additional sight radius.
"Only God can judge me." Merlin

"Merlin..Your'e a rimfire whore." God

NRA Lever Action Silhouette - You get more clang for your bang with lever action silhouette.....
TSRA Lifer
NRA Patriot Patron Lifer
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Post by cedestech »

Very popular to start out with (and can shoot Master scores no problem) 24" frontier. Very big bang for the buck. 39a's are a crap shoot as far as needing to have love rubbed on them to cycle correctly all the time but they mostly all shoot, If you like a heavy rifle Uberti 1866 are real nice but accuracy can be a crap shoot. Henry Frontier is a safe bet and if there are any problems they WILL make it right. :)
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
Hosspower
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Hosspower »

My brother shot a 35 with his evil roy this past Sunday. They shoot good. The bullet is out of the barrel in a hurry.
Sporty
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Sporty »

I started with an Evil Roy and then went to the Henry Frontier Long Barrel .22 LR and glad I did. The H001TLB quickly got me to AAA. My shooting partner shot a 39/40 with his H001TMLB in a PC regional match.
-Charlie (Lee) Meli
Retired match director @ Piedmont Gun Club, Rutherdfordton, NC