Krasmussen and the McManatee on road trip

More expensive to feed, but worth it.
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster

Krasmussen and the McManatee on road trip

Post by jneihouse »

Well Kolby and Jim pulled out of the drive just a little while ago, headed to the hi power match in Zwolle.....Dr still has me grounded, so no Kitty this trip. ....Last thing I heard Kolby say to Jim as they left was "wonder if my mom's credit card will work in the strip clubs".......Evelio, Paul...keep the boy under a close watch.......and have him buy you guys something nice with his mom's card.....

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop
Evelio Mc Donald
Sponsor
Sponsor

kolby

Post by Evelio Mc Donald »

Wrong, first there are no strip joints in Zwolle, they do have a very small house of ill repute, but they are the wrong color, No restaurants just the local Dairy Queen and another small cafe, the whole town folds up the side walks by dark, and Sunday is dead. They do have a small liquor store by the cabin, and one joint, the last time I went in there, even do it was four of us, and I had two guns on me, I still felt very uncomfortable, I only lasted one beer.
Don't worry about Kolby, this is one trip that he won't learn anymore that he already knows.
Will miss you, Take care.
Evelio.
Evelio
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Going to miss all you guys and the comraderie. Know Kolby will be in good hands. The kid has so many good friends across the country that watches out for him it will be nearly impossible for him to find any real trouble...Shoot well my friends.

Kitty
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Kitty, I wouldn't worry too much about the strip clubs in Zwolle area, it's between Ft Smith and the LA border that I would worry about. But then considering who he is with he'll be fine, the best strip show he might get is if Jim dives into the pool at the motel.....Do some good shooting guys.

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

the best strip show he might get is if Jim dives into the pool at the motel.....Do some good shooting guys.
Whoa....flashback to Jacksonville in April....Oh the humanity....will take a while to get that image out of my mind......

Kitty