2024 22BPCRA National Championship Match

Front-stuffers, smoke-belchers and .22 BPCR!
jbs4570
B Poster
B Poster

2024 22BPCRA National Championship Match

Post by jbs4570 »

Hello all and hope you are having a Blessed Christmas season. In planning for your 2024 festivities I'd like to announce the dates for the 22BPCRA National Championship Match. We are locking in for July 8-10 2024 for the three day match. As usual, we will have range set up and sight in on Sunday, July 7th which is always fun with lots of visiting, buying, selling and trading (which I usually miss out on but love to see). This years match looks to be a fantastic one with some new tweaks to maximize the fun and smooth the flow....and yep Connie is on board to run the microphone again!

Also, there will be some exciting news for the big bore match but that will be out soon.

Please mark your calendars, schedule our vacation and make room arrangements as 2024 will be an awesome week of shooting at the beautiful Whittington Center. See you there.

Kenny Tebbe
Match Director
eagleeye42
B Poster
B Poster

Re: 2024 22BPCRA National Championship Match

Post by eagleeye42 »

When will the entry forms be listed for signing up for this event?
jbs4570
B Poster
B Poster

Re: 2024 22BPCRA National Championship Match

Post by jbs4570 »

We're building a new web site as we speak. Hoping to be up and running by March1. I will post on here as soon as it's going. You will then be able to re-new membership and enter the National Championships on-line. I'll let you know. Thanks.
Windage and Elevation,
Joe Scott, President