SILHOUETTE MAP UPDATES and POLL

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...

Should the Silhouette Map Edit abilities be open to everyone?

Open to public (this means anyone that has access to the map can add/delete/edit any location on the map)
11%
Open to a subset of users (this means it will only be opened to a smaller set of users who are responsible for the matches identified on the map.)
61%
Leave as is (this means I will be the only one with edit access to the map)
28%
Delete the map. It is totally worthless
No votes

Total votes: 18

chunter
B Poster
B Poster

SILHOUETTE MAP UPDATES and POLL

Post by chunter »

Happy New Year All!!

As the new year season rolls around the corner I am seeing that some of the information on our current Silhouette Map is out of date. In addition due to work constraints and traveling I don't always have access to the Internet to make changes.

Google has created some new features in Google Maps. It now allows a single map to be updated/edited by more than one person. I can restrict access to a subset of users or open it up to the public, or keep it where I am the only one with edit access.

I have created a poll to help me know what the silhouette community would like me to do with the map. Please respond and voice your opinion.

* By the way, a user will have to have a gmail account setup to be able to edit the map. These are really easy and quick to setup.

Thanks,

Casey
-- -------- ----- ------- --

Email: Silhouette.Shooting@gmail.com
papabear
A Poster
A Poster

Post by papabear »

Thank you very much for letting us use this excellent tool.
PaPaBeAr

I'm confused...
Wait...
Maybe I am not.