Another Rookie Question

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

jneihouse wrote:Must not have dinged ti too badly...word reaches me at the Command Center that you've been sniffing 40X's

Kitty
Yup - Anticipate replenishing the fund and having the project together for next season. One hurdle is feeling guilty about shucking a classic down to the action and tossing the rest. Seems like a shame.
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

BlauBear wrote:
jneihouse wrote:Must not have dinged ti too badly...word reaches me at the Command Center that you've been sniffing 40X's

Kitty
Yup - Anticipate replenishing the fund and having the project together for next season. One hurdle is feeling guilty about shucking a classic down to the action and tossing the rest. Seems like a shame.
Kitty I don't know about you, but I'm feeling so much better that we've had him forget about those Remingtons and now turn to the Dark Side with a PCP. Our job is almost done.... now we need to have him take the plunge for a new HP rifle too :-)
F Troop - Southwest Outpost

Proud Member of the Ram Slammers US Division (Two Bob)
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

Already done that, Bob....He started out with a nice Remington 700 in .260 that I picked up for him at the Nationals last year and he's tinkered it into a Bell and Carlson stock....Really nice......what we have to focus on now is getting him to build one on a Stiller Predator action like I did another guy once....oops...that was you wasn't it??? :lol:

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

jneihouse wrote:Already done that, Bob....He started out with a nice Remington 700 in .260 that I picked up for him at the Nationals last year and he's tinkered it into a Bell and Carlson stock....Really nice......what we have to focus on now is getting him to build one on a Stiller Predator action like I did another guy once....oops...that was you wasn't it??? :lol:

Kitty
Yes... and the wife still says your a bad influence :lol:

But it's nice to have someone to blame for this habit :-)
PS just got a Win 94 30-30 for CLA 8)

BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Stiller says they may have a rimfire action late this year, but no word on an air rifle...
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

BlauBear wrote:Stiller says they may have a rimfire action late this year, but no word on an air rifle...

Oh no!!!.... I see an EC change in the future a nice matched set :-)