Timney Trigger for the CZ 452

This is what we do.
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Timney Trigger for the CZ 452

Post by GeoNLR »

If you know of anyone looking for the newest (Just started shipping last week) trigger at a discount, please have them e-mail me for details...

ChickenGeorgeAR@yahoo.com
Image Chicken George
Jetmugg
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

You hae mail.

Post by Jetmugg »

Mail sent - have you tried one of the Timney triggers yet?

SteveM
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Yes...

Post by GeoNLR »

E-mail sent back at ya. Yes I have tried one, they are sweet and Timney got this one right. They were the rage at SHOT this year, and people have been on fire for them since then... I will install one one one of my CZ's and get back with you, but they are fully adjustable with out removing the trigger from the action, unlike the pain in the arse adjustable sears....

PS> They are also PROUD sponsors of our sport and support matches such at the Southern Nationals and the Midsouth Classic (AR state match)
Image Chicken George
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Just a clarification here, Chicken.. If you meant to say they're adjustable without removing the stock, that's very cool. If you meant what you said in that they're adjustable without removing the trigger from the action, that's the same as both the factory adjustment nut (which doesn't really do much) and the adjustable sear from Automated Solutions.
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

No, you have to remove the action from the stock. The only sears I have dealt with and installed were the one's sold at Brownell's and to adjust them you had to completly dis assemble the trigger mech.

Thanks,

Chicken
Image Chicken George
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

This is the one I have in my CZ right now. It's adjustable with the little allen wrench that came with it while still attached to the action. That's a good thing, too, because I hate switching out sears on CZs, chasing that damn little ball around.

http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ ... ?p=1678&s=
LH2
B Poster
B Poster

Post by LH2 »

Is this an easy install, or does it require stock trimming with the synthetic stock found on the Style/Silhouette models?
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

I have been told there needs to be about 1/16" alloted for the sides and clearance for the adjustment nuts. I plan on installing one in my 452 Silhouette this weekend, I will try and have a report ASAP!

Thanks,

George
Image Chicken George
kevinpagano
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by kevinpagano »

Chicken, I heard that there are 2 versions of the trigger for the 452. An
"L" and an "M" version. Do you know anything about this and maybe what the difference is?

Thanks
Kevin

Post by Guest »

The "L" Is for the .22 LR and the .17 Mach2 actions (these are the new ones that just started shipping in the last cpl weeks)
The "M" is for the .22 Mag and the .17HMR

The one's I have comming are the "L" but I can get the others at a discount as well.

Thanks,

George

Post by Guest »

Just wanted to mention that I will have a few of these with me at Winnsboro (LR and the MAG) if anyone wants to look one over!

Thanks,

Chicken