Leupold

All the dope on risers, rings, scopes and optics.
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Leupold

Post by BlauBear »

A lovely old fixed power 24x40 Leupold I bought from one of our members quit holding zero about a month ago, and Leupold returned it today, with a note on the work order saying they had replaced the objective lens - no charge. This scope is at least second hand and 20 year old, and a really fine piece I'm very glad to have back.

I just want to recognize Leupold as one of the really fine companies to do business with!
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
Pete A.
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Pete A. »

My experience with Leupold service is just as good.

Bought a well used M8-4x at a gunshow with a crack in objective lens. Boxed it up with note asking to pay for repair. I told them it us a used 2nd hand scope in the note. 3 Weeks later it came back repaired for FREE.

6 years ago my youngest son knocked my 7x30 gold ring bino's off the truck at the deer lease. They weren't looking down same axis. Sent back with note pointing out that it was not a warranty issue. 4 Weeks later I get them back repaired, FREE. Love these binoculars!

I have sent bino's (Baush & Lomb) to Bushnell. Yes they did fix them, but it cost $35 & 8-9 weeks. Simmons did replaced a 4-16 Airgun scope with Weaver T-24 but only after weeks & weeks with many many heated telphone calls.

Leupold ain't cheap but they sure stand behind their products.

Pete A.
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Guess this is one reason Leupold's hold their value so well! All my optics are Leupold, and they are definitely my first choice. What else do I own that has a lifetime, transferable warranty?
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ