Chicken Sand Bags no more (well for now)

This is what we do.

Chicken Sand Bags no more (well for now)

Post by Guest »

Today was a great day to be shooting at the OFGC in Ft. Smith. A small but pleasant crowd was on hand to see me shoot my final leg into AAA with my standard rifle. I hate to brag (you all know that) but comming off the most recent 2 months of horible showwings, I'm just so daym proud!

Chicken!
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

Well done.... so how many animals are you going to spot me now....LOL
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Sour Grapes!

Post by Guest »

Look, we shot air rifle "straight up"...LOL

Right now with you in master and me AAA in hunter and both AAA in standard, I'll take 12 points agg next year for Saturday and Sunday... Unless we both move a class. Heck, even Cullpepper may want some of that action! Noone else was "dumb" enonugh to bet on me! LOL

Chicken

www.ChickensShootingSupply.com
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

And so it begins for next year at winnie, thats 12 points you giving up Limey, wwweeeeelllllll, that just may make a game of it.
Can't have this much fun with your clothes on legeally anywhere else.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

I ant giving up nowt....
How come all that came out of The Chickens beak at Winnie was AA, AA I'm only AA, and now all of a sudden, less than a week, he's AAA, why were we not told about the 2 legs up etc........AA shooting AAA scores..... There's a name for it... It's just something I don't do... Can't think of it...... Oh.... Toe Ragging Sand Bagger. Sam I don't think youre going to hold on to that bag for too much longer.
Now comes into question.... was Mungo right? Did he palm a 20...? Is this chicken an unscrew pious fowl? I thing next time the Chicken is going to get a little plucking
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
Gator
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Gator »

Attaboy Chicken. congrats...

Gator
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

Post by duckgumbo »

It seems to me that Sam is still safe with the Sandbag award as his own shooting cronies put him up for the award and that Elrod Sandlin is now totally incapable of sandbagging! As far as the Chickster sandbagging, Limey, I can personally attest to the fact that Chicken could not sandbag from the bench! Proven in PeEll and Winnie. He definitely falls into the Peach Dawg syndrome in rather large matches - i.e. Shakes like a dawg trying to s**t a peach seed! Micheal Powell has now been stripped of this prestigious title!

Jerry and I have already planned on at least two "special" events for the 2007 Southern Nationals! The 2007 Winnie match WILL be better than ever!!

May I suggest a small gathering of BS in Chattanooga for August 19? If things fall into place, Spottin' Kitty (my faithful travelling spotta and photographical chronicler) and I will be in attendance. BRING HIP BOOTS! Limey, we can pick you up at the Chattanooga airport and you can attempt to go through Fat man's Squeeze in Rock City!

Gator, tell Possum that the rematch is on for 2007 with Kessey, aka Ringer! Maybe you can get Possum on that infamous training regime of lifting frosty mugs in copious quantities!

Full results will be sent out by the end of this week for the Southern Nationals. For all reading this post, we are NOW accepting entries and squadding requests for 2007!
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Limey,

Saw the boat, the game is on.

Duckgubeaux,

Lets talk about Chattanooga, may be have to meet up with you
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

You all ever watch the show "pinks" on the Speed Channel? You lose the race you lose your ride? Sounds like a good format for Limey and Chikcen. Each pick a negociator to work out the handicap for each match. Best of 5 over the weekend. You lose the match, you lose your riifle.........Sounds like it could be fun.....Was witness to the Chickster shooting his way into AAA Saturday. Got my second leg in hunter in AAA the same day, and no we weren't scoring for each other. Congrats Chicken.
Commander in Chief, F Troop