this weekends Match Ben Lomand

This is what we do.
Koldkut
A Poster
A Poster

this weekends Match Ben Lomand

Post by Koldkut »

I won't be able to make it kevin, this is starting to get very frustrating not being able to hook up for a match, I'll be out looking at houses, gotta have a place to live.

Post by Guest »

That bums me out Andrew, hope you can make it out soon. Anyone that is going to be in the colorado front range area please come out and support our match at Ben Lomand. We are trying to get things kicked off and get participation up so that we can maybe down the road spend some money on the range.

Thanks

Kevin
Koldkut
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Koldkut »

I should be far from the range though, one of the houses we are looking at is in calhan.

Post by Guest »

How about you guys exchange each other's email so this can be done on a more private basis????
Koldkut
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Koldkut »

Who are you? oh thats right, you didn't log in.
kevinpagano
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by kevinpagano »

Guest, I hope that you noticed I gave some information about the match. I think it is important for people to know where the matches are. After all I spent about 4 hours on the net just trying to find information about this sport. And for anyone that needs more info just IM me and for all that need information about Colorado matches there is a schedule on this web site.

Thanks
Kevin