Scope MOA adjustments?

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Scope MOA adjustments?

Post by BlauBear »

It occurred to me that 1/8 MOA adjustment increments might be an advantage in air rifle scopes. Any validity?

Also, what scopes do you use? My favorite Leupold FXIII 25x40 won't work in air rifle. With the adapter A/O won't go high enough, and without it won't go low enough.
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

BB, Mine are 1/4 moa clicks. I have a Nikko Stirling 10-50x60 on my AZ Styer and a Leupold 6.5-20 EFR on my AA and Bushnell 4200 8-24 on my TX.
F Troop - Southwest Outpost

Proud Member of the Ram Slammers US Division (Two Bob)
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

What power do you usually usually use?
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

Depends how I am that day :D Anymore I have been going down in power, as I seem to have an easier time holding. I got rid of my Premire 18-40 Leupold's and find myself around 12 power most of the time, including my HP.
F Troop - Southwest Outpost

Proud Member of the Ram Slammers US Division (Two Bob)