Final smallbore pics uploaded

This is what we do.
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster

Final smallbore pics uploaded

Post by jneihouse »

I've uploaded the last of the pics from Ridgeway to photobucket that I will be posting. For those who have orderd a picture CD or pics sent to your local developer I will take care of that as soon as I get home. For those who may have missed the sign at Ridgeway, if you would like a CD of all the pics (except the ones that will be published by Shooting Sports or a couple of other NRA publications that signed on late) send a check or money order in the amount of 5.00 to

John Neihouse
3219 South 70th
Fort Smith, AR 72903

and I'll send you one out. This will probably be the last of the super deals on what will be about 400 pics as it creates more work than I care to do for free. Am looking at other means of producing pics for shooters and families that will be more cost effective and priced in line with similiar products.

http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a336/ ... ay%202006/
John Neihouse
AKA
Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop
Krasmussen
B Poster
B Poster

Hi looks like it was fun John .

Post by Krasmussen »

Hey John just looked at the pics they are awesome to bad I couldnt have been there. :D
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

You would have had a great time. Start making plans for Raton next year
Commander in Chief, F Troop

Post by Guest »

Ok Ill be sure to start making plans . How did you do at nationals annyways? See you thursday night at practice
Koldkut
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Koldkut »

How many board members are going to Raton? I'm not too far away to drive down for the nationals next year.
kevinpagano
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by kevinpagano »

I am planning on going Andrew if you want we can travel together and room together to save costs. Raton is only about 2 hours from Colorado Springs.

Kevin