Moving on up

This is what we do.
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Moving on up

Post by jneihouse »

It was my distinct pleasure today to be serving as match director at the Old Fort Gun Club in Fort Smith AR when Benton's Greg Sullivan and son Daniel both earned their way into a higher classification. Greg shot his final leg into master class in hunter rifle and Daniel got his third, also in hunter class. Congratulations Greg and Daniel. Oh, and Chicken George also turned in a respectable 30, taking second AAA. Pretty tough local match when a 30 only gets you a second AAA and a pin for your vest.....

John
Commander in Chief, F Troop
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

A job well done boys, good to see the peacock step it up a notch and despite your father's influance congrats Daniel.

Since he's all into shirts and colors I guess Greg the Peacock fits

John,

Shot two 31's today and I came in 4th, talk about tough. Treated me like a baby treats a diaper.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
unkmike7
A Poster
A Poster

Post by unkmike7 »

Congradulations Greg & Daniel! Fine shooting!

Mike Moody
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by GTS »

John, Dawg & Mike,

On behalf of Daniel and myself, many thanks. It's always a pleasure to shoot with the folks in Ft. Smith, they run a great match and have a very nice facility. But to be truthful, I'm just trying to stay out of Daniel's class. He'll probably be beating me before long, but I want to delay the inevitable as long as possible. LOL

Greg & Daniel Sullivan