Woolmarket Match

This is what we do.
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Woolmarket Match

Post by atomicbrh »

We just arrived back home at 6:00 P.M. from the local Monthly Saturday Match at Gulf Coast Rifle & Pistol Club in Woolmarket, MS. hosted by Club Members Larry Shook, James Culpepper, Nick Wilson and Dan Healy. We had to leave just a little before 5 A.M. to get to the Match in time. Round trip about 340 miles. Here is what we spent for my son and I to shoot: Gas= $33.80, EPS Ammo= $22.00, Food and Water for the day=$12.00, Entry Fee=$5.00. Total=$72.80. Total value of fun and visiting with friends= Priceless. We had a blast at Woolmarket. The SBRS members there built a brand new firing line cover with new concrete. The firing line is perfect: no cracks, no slope, no high spots or pockets, etc. The firing line cover is huge and the roof is high enough that air can get under it to keep the shooters cool. We were really very comfortable for August in South Mississippi. The Match was very organized and well run. Their last Match for 2006 is the first Saturday in September. We plan on being there.

Thanks Coast Rifle and Pistol Club for hosting great matchs!
Bobby R. Huddleston and Joel Huddleston
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Bobby,

You and Joel are always welcome, and we plan on making your match as soon as it is up and running. I do believe my food bill will be alittle higher.
LOL
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg