Australian CLAS Nationals - Monarto South Australia

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
Ramslammer
A Poster
A Poster

Re: Australian CLAS Nationals - Monarto South Australia

Post by Ramslammer »

G'Day Taps
That crony wouldn't belong to the same bloke who used to own a spotting scope?? See you at Steroid boys wedding.
Juddy
The Chairman has spoken!!
Taps
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Taps »

G'day Juddy
No , this crony is brand new still in the box , it arrived in the mail after a phone call to a certain person , who will remain nameless ( russ4570), who had borrowed mine some time ago . Apparently my one has been sent in for repairs after an altercation with a certain 45/70 . The new one is to be used while awaiting the outcome . The said spotting scope once again resides with its owner who is back in the bush at the moment chasing camels , er, I mean taking tourists on a wonderful outback adventure . A Gunbarrel Highway trip I believe.
Taps
Taps
russ4570
B Poster
B Poster

Post by russ4570 »

Anything I say may be taken down and used in evidence against me. Therefore I shall not respond to that blatant attack on my ability to shoot straight. Besides it was not my "little" bit of damage that stopped the chrony from working.
If I must say one thing it is this "10% truth is all you need for a good story".

good shot taps ref called that one under the belt.
Taps
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Taps »

russ4570,
I suppose with all that water from all the cyclones you have had up your way the bench probably sank causing the bullet path to be a lot closer to the crony than when you bore sighted it ?? Could you send some moisture down this way , a month since it rained here last and then we only had a couple of mm. The crops I've sown are all but buggered at this point , and the 'roos are giving them a hard time also .
If only I knew someone who could shoot !
Taps
Taps