Postal anyone

This is what we do.
nomad
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by nomad »

Innocent,

Since Limey hasn't replied, I'll take the Stilton please! (Don't forget to include the proper biscuits...and some decent Port.) lol

It'll be interesting to see what LONG-TERM support you can gather here. I wish you luck but I'm not very hopeful.

How long does it take to get to the 'envied' part of this game? (I've been repeating the humiliating parts -- repeatedly!) :oops:
E Kuney
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Postal

Post by Innocent »

Nomad,
You only get envied when you have the opportunity to kiss Greg Conner.
LOL.
Haven't been so lucky myself, but I've met a few that seem to have the lead.

Port and Stilton eh? Limey will probably go for the Port and Stilton also, just a guess.
I much prefer a good vodka and Clemson Blue, ofcourse there is some family attachement to the Clemson Blue.

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Re: Postal anyone

Post by Bob259 »

Innocent wrote:Roger Sebasta is looking for anyone interested in silhouette postal during the 'cold winter months'.

Innocent
Tried it at our club and had a very low turn out. In the winter months (starting in Sept. when our clubs stop the outdoor Silhouette :cry: ) we shoot Sporter Rifle up here in the snow country http://www.sporterifle.org/ :lol:

Maybe it would be worth a try again, I'll talk with the othe club and maybe between the two we can set something up.
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Postal

Post by Innocent »

Bob,
I think we could get something going, between all the different groups.

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
dwl
AA Poster
AA Poster

Going Postal

Post by dwl »

I'm up for it! Let's just go ahead with it. It's about advertising. We'll just tell people what a good time we're having and they'll want to do it too.

If the poor Texicans can't shoot in the cold (T<75F) maybe they just need to add a bit more antifreeze to the system. Ducgumbeaux can advise on that. Hmm, I wonder if he can ship it too. Might be a whole new market segment.

Roger, our Southern Brethern are so hospitilbe that if they want to shoot, I'll generaously support a clause in the rules allowing them to shoot 50' targets outdoors.

When do we start?

dwl
Jerry G
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Postal

Post by Jerry G »

I would like to shoot a postal this winter but I don't have access to a SB range. I do have room for an air rifle match and I guess I would like to shoot that in the postal if I could. Not for the big buck prize but I need a reason to shoot every week. My scores are way down from a few years ago and I need the practice.
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Re: Postal

Post by Bob259 »

Innocent wrote:Bob,
I think we could get something going, between all the different groups.

Innocent
How often are you thinking about having the matches? Once a week maybe to much with all the other shooting we have going on. We're advertising it now and so far only a few people seem interested. But, it's still good weather and outdoor shooting is still going on right now so no one is even thinking about winter and indoor shooting yet. I wouldn't plan on starting much before mid October as that's when the weather really starts to change.
papabear
A Poster
A Poster

Post by papabear »

Can we use club shoot results for a postal match?

Our club shoot is every 2nd saturday of the month except when it snows that day.
We can send the results to a data center and they can collate the results and come up woth results once a month.
PaPaBeAr

I'm confused...
Wait...
Maybe I am not.