Midsouth Classic

This is what we do.
CB
B Poster
B Poster

humm?

Post by CB »

Somehow I sorta figured there was a gumbo in the sandbags somewhere.(they are nice, and I'll be proud to be using them) As for Innicent? Just figured out who you was,,an anybody who'd desecrate a NRA National Match Director like you done on a bet in front of God and everybody can't be but so Innocent!! Next year? Bring it on hon! I ain't skerred.
I'm figuring if I can't borrow no rifle tween now and next June I'll be seeing Mr Gumbo as AAA just to spite him, least I'll make sure HE don't win nothing!!
Zwolle? Thinking on it pretty hard,,, havn't been down there since '02 and If'n there's a chance a whoooping up on Mr Gumbo? Well that's worth a box of cigars and a 12 hour drive anytime!
Break em in the Center,
Carroll
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

Evelio Mc Donald wrote:Congratulations Frank, and the rest of the folks that help you run the match. I had the must fun that I can remember in any match that I have attended, sorry David, I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I did really enjoy the match, specially being able to visit and bullshit with everybody in a very relax atmosphere, and for a change, I never had a hang over.

Evelio.

Here is the thing about the "Southern Trifecta" ... We are not campeting against one another, we all (hopefully) fulfill a different nich.

Sunshine Classic - April - Spring, time to knock the cobwebs off of your equipment and get back to it full steam (this is when our weekly matches start, etc.) Also a great chance for you "snow birds" up north!

Winnie - June - Start of summer- Should have had time to "peak" for top knotch comp in the toughest match in the country. Name another match where you can shoot for $1,000 plus worth of prizes. It is the def of a big match

Mid-South Classic - Start of Fall - It's been a great season. We can all get together and brag (read LIE) on our accomplishments of the past year. Relax with friends, and wrap up the year with some stiff comp as the "vest" is still on the line!

Chuck, Dave and Frank have done a great job for the last 3 years in laying the ground work for this 6 month "match" if you will. My hat is off to them!

Chicken
Image Chicken George
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

(Here is the thing about the "Southern Trifecta" ... We are not campeting against one another, we all (hopefully) fulfill a different nich.)

Hey Chicken, Is this you coming out? are you trying to tell us in a Redkneck way ur gay?

Explains some of your shirts

I guess this is more than likely not "PC"
But i don't care who are, "thats funny right there"....lol
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

GeoNLR wrote:Winnie - June - Start of summer- Should have had time to "peak" for top knotch comp in the toughest match in the country. Name another match where you can shoot for $1,000 plus worth of prizes. It is the def of a big match
If you mean $1000+ total, then doesn't every big match have that much or more? I've only been to Pe Ell, but there have prizes there that weren't all that far from that mark alone and all of them together would have been a few times that much.
Jetmugg
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Hey Jason:

Post by Jetmugg »

Jason:
How has your cusomized Varmint stock been working for you? I've tried to copy some of your efforts by modding the Silhouette stock that I bought from you, but haven't had a chance to use it yet.

SteveM.
papabear
A Poster
A Poster

Post by papabear »

Jason wrote:
GeoNLR wrote:Winnie - June - Start of summer- Should have had time to "peak" for top knotch comp in the toughest match in the country. Name another match where you can shoot for $1,000 plus worth of prizes. It is the def of a big match
If you mean $1000+ total, then doesn't every big match have that much or more? I've only been to Pe Ell, but there have prizes there that weren't all that far from that mark alone and all of them together would have been a few times that much.
That is probably $2000 + per class per day, :lol:

But then you also get those little awards that say what place you ended up in the match, they are priceless.... :lol:
PaPaBeAr

I'm confused...
Wait...
Maybe I am not.
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Re: Hey Jason:

Post by Jason »

Jetmugg wrote:Jason:
How has your cusomized Varmint stock been working for you? I've tried to copy some of your efforts by modding the Silhouette stock that I bought from you, but haven't had a chance to use it yet.

SteveM.
It's been working wonderfully. With that stock and the Timney trigger with a custom trigger shoe, my little CZ is better than a CZ should be allowed to be. :lol:
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

Winnsboro has $50,000.00 + in prizes.
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
Krasmussen
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Krasmussen »

I had a great time. That was an awsome match!!! :D
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

Jason wrote:
Jason,

I'm not sure of the tone, but yes, $1,000 TOTAL would be one of the smaller matches. I was refering to Winnie where you are shooting for $1,000 + or - on your proformance, total prize pool has been over $50K in the past, David got a $15K grant this year and promised to make the match even better...
Image Chicken George
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

Krasmussen wrote:I had a great time. That was an awsome match!!! :D
You didn't do to bad shooting either.... "2006 Arkansas Hunting Rifle Champion"

Must look good on a resume!

LOL, Congrats! See you in Oct!
Image Chicken George