DWL...Are you out there ?

This is what we do.
metalhead
AA Poster
AA Poster

DWL...Are you out there ?

Post by metalhead »

Dave...You do not answer your phone and do not respond to my e-mails.

Sooooo....your job is now on the bottom of the pile....Marv.
dwl
AA Poster
AA Poster

Metalhead

Post by dwl »

Here I am. I left voice mails for you. Talked to Mark and gave him my email, still don't have stock information. Do you have his email address or that of Robertson's so I can move forward on the stock?

dwl
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

Mark Pharr ttumbleweeds@yahoo.com

Mark Pharr's e-mail
Image Chicken George
dwl
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by dwl »

Thanks, George, for the email. Mark and Marv both responded within the hour.

New hurdle in the quest for the Pharr Stock: Pantone color numbers. Does anyone have a website where I could get the numbers? We aren't exactly metropolitan here, you can chuck a rock and hit a dairy or a cattle ranch (or hit one of their damn cows with your truck out on the road) but print shops are a bit harder to find. I'd have to drive into Ogden or Salt Lake City and I'd rather not.

dwl
chunter
B Poster
B Poster

Post by chunter »

Hey Dave,

Is this what you are looking for?

http://jksalescompany.com/ken/pantone.html
http://www.unimelb.edu.au/webcentre/too ... ntone.html
http://www.cffinc.org/umcca/pantonechart.pdf

If this is for the coloring of the rifle stock, I vote for

PMS 708 with a dash of PMS 513, it will match your eyes. :oops:

Give me a call or a shout sometime....would like to hear what you are planning with the upgrade.

Casey
dwl
AA Poster
AA Poster

Buddy!

Post by dwl »

Hi Casey;

See what you've instigated. You get me started and then bail out on me leaving me to spend $$$ trying to replicate that gun! Shame on you! I'll send you an email.

Marv is going to order the stock, tan with black splatter/stipple. I'm not so vain as to try to match my eyes. I figure it might as well look like sage brush since it lives in the sage brush. Remind me not to set it down outside.

Look for an email.

dwl
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Speaking of stock colors here, what kinds of choices with patterns, fades, etc. are available for a Pharr or Wooster stock? The more I get into this "building a rifle" mentality, the more I want to make the stock reflect me in some way. I might even just get the stock plain gloss black and send it off to someone like that Tuck guy on RimfireCentral and have him paint some OD green ghost flames on it and then clearcoat it. I wonder if it's possible to have a camo pattern laid onto it.... Hmm... :)
dwl
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by dwl »

Jason;

Call your stock supplier. He'll tell you what to do about colors. Of course you could decide what action and stock to get before you decide on the color.
metalhead
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by metalhead »

Dave....once again...geeze.....why can I not get in touch with you ? I have been calling and e-mailing you for the last 10 days.....No reply on your end....Wow...what a surprise....I have your new rimfire gun almost ready to ship.....If you dont want it...just let me know and I'll put it up for sale....M.
Jerry G
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

dwl

Post by Jerry G »

I guess he dosen't want his gun. Send him the bill and send the gun to me.
dwl
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by dwl »

Wow, there boy, Wow!

I check my email multiple times a working day but I sure as hell don't go home to sit front of a computer. I might could have answered the phone if you calle when I was at the desk. But if I was to the shop, well I didn't get it. Sorry, but when there's 300,000 lbs of loaded rocket motor hanging from the crane I ain't a'sittin in the office.

As for Jerry G's kind offer, I accept but that means you have to drive the rifle here to me in Almost Idaho. I know you known the way, Jerry. It isn't very far. Besides, it might be nice to get out of that heat. I'll set the beer in the river next to the aspens an pines. It'll be cold when you get here.

By the way, I did contact Marv when I got his email. So Marv, just slip Jerry the bill.

dwl