EK "SCOPE DOPE" LENS CLEANER

All the dope on risers, rings, scopes and optics.
TOP PREDATOR
A Poster
A Poster

EK "SCOPE DOPE" LENS CLEANER

Post by TOP PREDATOR »

was making a cabela order when i fell a few bucks short for the $30.00 off so i order this stuff called scope dope.

it's a lens cleaner / anti fog agent that has the consistancy of carnuba wax, directions say to get any abrasives off lense, apply the stuff with a dab on your finger and rub.

wipe off with a soft cloth, and your done. so i did my glasses first, (as they are cheaper than most of my scopes)

WOW! really clean, did an excellent job. i then wondered about the anti fog claim, so i put them in the freezer for a minute, put 'em on, and oh damn they fogged up.

so i put it on my scopes as the cleaning part worked, my scopes haven't been that clear an bright for a while! works very, very well in that capacity.

went turkey hunting this morning, a little chilly and damp. when it started getting light, i shouldered the rifle, a directed little bit of my breath toward the eyebell, sure as crap it fogged.

so...from 1 to 5 on the cleaning scale, i give it a 5
from 1 to 5 on the antifog scale i give it a 1.

but worth $5.00 to be able to clean the lense as well as it did.
"a craftsman can't realize his full potential, without finding the potential of the tools he uses...."