bowral pistol club shoot

Smallbore, pistol cartridge, centerfire - revolvers, pistols, Contenders, etc...
Bugle
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Bugle »

My dear butcher,
Are you muleing it in March or April, not that I would go with you as I get seaa sickk. Just wondering is this the same mule you got the other year that grew big wings and flew at the last minute????

Uncle ramslammer and uncle toad it was a pleasure to have you. Though Grace doesn't want to sleep in her bed any more, she says it has this strange odour whafting from the mattress, do you know anything about this ramslammer. :oops: :oops: Just kidding - alls good!!

Bugle.
the butcher
B Poster
B Poster

Visit from Bob 259

Post by the butcher »

Bob, although the air ticket may cost a few dollars more than any of us would like to spend, with the exchange rate at the moment once you get here your US dollar will go a long way. You could buy the whole place for about 5 bucks US ,we will even throw in the Toad for nothing. Actually we will pay you to take him (a good use for all the ramslammers money).
If for no other reason please come over so we can have some intelligent conversation at a shoot for a change.

The Butcher.

P.S. Bugle , you could try burning that mattress but I doubt even a naked flame would want to go any where near it.
toad
B Poster
B Poster

Post by toad »

hi all
butcher this comes from a man that puts his thumb up his nose
when firing his 45/70 enlarging it's hole all the way to your ear ??
shame shame shame . can't wait for the old toad to teach the young
butcher some new trick's. not that you need any when it come's to the
mass shooting of deer just the placement of the shot;s ( from the ear
to the ass is just not good enough ).
bugle
it is funny that you say that about the bed as the car has that
very same stink ( not kidding ) it would be a close stink off between bear and juddy but i think that juddy would win by a nose.

regards toad
Ramslammer
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Ramslammer »

Bugle
The Butcher is talking about "Francis the talking mule", Talking out his bum!!! He will once again be outclassed, like him and Toad were last year by a most hansome, skillful, superb, intelligent, etc, etc, etc (the list is too long) shooter. But trouble lurks around the corner like a dark felon waiting to attack the unaware! That trouble goes by the name of Outback Mick, he will probably shame us all with his prowess with the various marlins he uses. He dispatched a camel with his 39a this season!! I wonder if we could get Super Mario down then it would be very interesting. Anyway with The Bear and Outback Mick we will have 66.66666% of the Aus team destined for Raton in attendance. I hope they have a good manager??????????
Juddy
Bugle
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Bugle »

Hi Toad
Do think the stink may have been coming out your mouth in the form of BULL S@#T as Ramslammer & Myself could not smell any thing in my shop.

Bear
toad
B Poster
B Poster

Post by toad »

Bugle wrote:Hi Toad
Do think the stink may have been coming out your mouth in the form of BULL S@#T as Ramslammer & Myself could not smell any thing in my shop.

Bear
hi all
bear it is obvious that you 2 stick together like s@#t to a wet
blanket . but from where i was standing there was a green mist
floating around in the shop that had the odour of dead animals
i did not know that anyone could smell like that with out being
dead :roll: :oops: :oops:

regards toad
the butcher
B Poster
B Poster

Post by the butcher »

Ramslammer,toad and bear.(sounds like a law firm). Your slovenly attitudes towards personal hygiene are the stuff of legend. The Marquis Of Hemsley stated recently what a joy it was to shoot next to you chaps as it keeps the flys away from ones self. Well you may criticise my unorthodox shooting style with the 45/70 however the ACT results speek for themselves and besides my right nostril is becoming so hardened that I can use it to open beer bottles.
Oh great and wise chairman, how about a handicap system based on the combined age of the shooter and his/her firearm, surely my poor old 92 (at 111 yrs old and all I can afford on my meager existence) is worth a few targets headstart. I await your reply oh knower of all things.

The Butcher
fobis01
B Poster
B Poster

Post by fobis01 »

Sir Marquis of Hemsley
Sir you are a scondrel
Did I hear right that the Bugle (A MARRIED LADY )was happy with THE BED.??????
Just that the Bear shoot very well because of the Bugle does'nt mean Sir that you can try to increase your SCORING.
Your SHOOTING SCORES would improve if you tried harder in Shooting THAN BEDDING!!!
I beleive Sir, that this will have to be settled at the NSW Cowboy State Titles (SB & PC ) at Bowral 2nd weekend December (TBC)
fobis01
Ramslammer
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Ramslammer »

To all my Serfs and peasants
Nice try Sir Markess but the only handicap you'll get is being one of "All you married c$@&%" . But special dispensation maybe allowed as a member of the Brotherhood. Also if we used the combined age of the shooter as part of the handicap Toad and dickie Gawned would be kicking our arses. Not taking our money Toad don't get excited. The real challange will be the rematch on the 4-5 April at Westbury where I can once again dish up humble pie to the commoners.
The Chairman has spoken!!!!
Juddy
Bugle
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Bugle »

Hi All
If we had a handicap system I may need to bring out my 92 made in 1894 (that's 115 yrs old) & 94 made in 1896, I think that gives me the edge.

If plans come together I will be down to TAS for the cowboy states in April to do some severe arse kicking. I may bring re-enforcements, in the form of Bugle as a performance enhancer, as we did at BPC. :twisted: :!: By then the butcher may be finding it uncomfortable to sit down. (WE KICK ARSE)

Bear
daisy
A Poster
A Poster

Post by daisy »

My My go on holidays and miss all this fun. The age thing sounds good for us more mature people.

Daisy
Ramslammer
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Ramslammer »

Daisy AKA Capt Ahab harpooner of white whales
It's good to see your safe return has come at a time when your cofounder of the North American Whaling Company is copping a few spears. I'm sure the Butcher will be happy to have you back so you can both go out and harpoon a few unsuspecting victims. Hope you had a good holiday and me and my ex girlfreind will be having the normal pilgimage to Merimbulla in Jan.
Juddy
toad
B Poster
B Poster

Post by toad »

hi all
if any ramslammer's are coming over for the tasy titles.
you might like to get the new rules .
(1) if the chairman has more rams than you but the score is the same
well he wins on a count back.
( 2 ) if you shoot more rams but the score is the same ( yes you guest it
it's a shoot off ).
this can only mean one thing rule 13.3.4.5.6 the chairman is a bastard
even if he dose know all six of his father's. welcome back to the fold
daisy.

regards toad

ps: the toad has croaked :lol: :twisted:
Ramslammer
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Ramslammer »

SOMETIMES IT'S GOOD TO BE KING
the butcher
B Poster
B Poster

nice work toad

Post by the butcher »

Well the Toad has come up with a way to confound Ramslammers tampering with the rules. He is systematically destroying every vehicle Ramslammer owns thereby making it impossible for Ramslammer to get to the tassie shoot. We might have a chance yet.
Nice work Toad, were you in a hurry to get to brother phillips for your lunch or what ? I am glad you waited till I sold the suzuki before you started ripping the door handles off.
The Butcher