WTS 54.18 MS w/ scope ad case of ammo

Want to buy or want to sell.
mtlucas1973
Unclassified Poster

WTS 54.18 MS w/ scope ad case of ammo

Post by mtlucas1973 »

Hello everyone,
Over the past several months I was tasked with finding people at my silhouette league 54.18 MS's (most of us are new shooters and are jealous of the veterans rifles). Now that everyone who wants, and is willing to pay for one, has one I thought I would post the potential surplus of my efforts. A gentleman e-mailed me that he had one for sale and the price seems reasonable depending on the extra's. I don't know him, but his name is Frank, here is what he sent me:

I have one for sale w 12x leupold,and case of eley ammo plus swingers. Am located in Arizona,rifle is almost mint cond! Asking $2200.00 for all,includes hard case also a bore guide. My email is frankinaz@cox.net phone # 623-544-3663.

I don't know what kind of Leupold or what specific type of Eley ammo it is, but I figured worse case is a VXI worth $250, and $300 worth of Eley sport. It's still not a bad deal if the rifle is really a 90%+ rifle. And if he's not firm on the price and the scope or ammo is better than worse case, it's all gravy.

Hope this helps somebody who's been searching,
Mike.
mtlucas1973
Unclassified Poster

Re: WTS 54.18 MS w/ scope ad case of ammo

Post by mtlucas1973 »

The owner sent me more information and a bunch of pictures. It appears to be a Leupold M8 target scope with target knobs, and fine target dot crosshairs. The ammo is a case of Eley standard (which has been replaced by Eley Target). The rifle looks flawless and is definitely worth investigating for anyone having a hard time finding one.
Good luck,
Mike